Chapter 18

"We're here!"Corbin announced. "Fuck..." Justin mumbled and Ross would have scolded him if he wasn't as amazed as his son at the sight . The cabin stood tall near a shimmering lake, built from heavy looking golden logs that laid upon each other , twos stories high with a stone chimney attached and a blue tiles roof. The cabin was formed of three structures, two small ones that each had two large windows, the third was in between and sticking out with a large see through window that covered the first floor and a humble balcony above. A wide deck bonded the whole cabin, it looked well maintained and as if belonged to wealthy people. And that was just the front. Ross could already imagine how calming it would be to sit on the deck that watched the lake and read a book. It also looked like a great place for pictures but he had to remind himself he was here to relax and that he didn't bring a camera anyway .

"I'll give you a tour!" Avery offered mischievously to Justin that followed him eagerly, Blake trailing behind. This wasn't going to end well, Ross thought.

"Avery needs to realize in the hard way that not all the guys gays or willing to indulge in homosexuality. I swear to god the word 'straight' doesn't exist in his vocabulary. . ." Corbin sighed as he got out of the car and Ross did the same. "Anyway, what he's going to do is his problem, for the next three days we're alone as far as I'm concerned " Corbin said huskily, his eyes twinkling in expectation and Ross swallowed nervously. He wanted that too, to spend his time with Corbin with no concern for anyone else, but his mind was still not over Blake. How could he relax? His son's best friend kissed him! Why ? Should he tell Corbin? Ross didn't know what to do, he just knew that he must talk with Blake and sort things out as soon as possible.

Corbin took Ross' hand in his and led the way to the cabin with the intention of giving Ross a private tour. They would get the things from the car later.

"Whoa... that's really nice" Ross commented as they entered the cabin straight to the living room that was brightly lit by a chandelier. The interior design was both modern and old fashioned, there was a fireplace on the far end with logs next to it, ready to be used, there was a flat TV screen hanging above . A long couch and a loveseat were placed infront of the fireplace in an L shape and there were a few colorful beanbags. Infront of the fireplace, on a beige carpet stood a low dark mahogany table with scattered books on it , shelves of books formed a library and Ross thought he should check them out. The walls were decorated with all kinds of drawings and pictures that created a warm atmosphere. The thing the caught the eye the most was the graceful piano that stood alone , polished black and positioned on a platform, it looked magnificent. Two staircases parted from there to separate sides.

"Our bedroom is there," Ross shivered in delight, loving the way Corbin said 'our', he never pegged himself for the type that got mushy over such things but somehow with Corbin it was always like that, his thinking changed from a rational adult to a lovesick puppy.

Corbin led him to the kitchen in which Justin, Avery and Blake were now. Justin was rummaging through the fridge mercilessly and a frown started to form at Ross' face. The kitchen was as impressive as the living room, a long white counter stretched and covered two walls along with cupboards and two large windows. A dark island counter and four bar stools were in the middle,next to the fridge was an oven, to the left was a door with a sign that read on it 'storage'. On the ceiling the lights were shaped as flowers and emitted colorful rainbow.

"Justin..." Ross warned, startling his son that turned to smile at him sheepishly. "Have some manners ..." Ross muttered, he flinched at the intense glare Blake sent towards Corbin's hand that held his tightly. Ross wondered if anyone else noticed the dark aura Blake was emitting.

"It's okay, let him do whatever," Justin grinned at Corbin in thanks. " come with me and let the kids be—" Avery cut him off "I'm not a kid!" Corbin casted him a bored glance. "Anyway, as I was saying, let them be, I didn't finish the tour." Corbin leaned to whisper to Ross none discreetly "our bedroom is waiting..."