Chapter 4

The silence around the table was awkward. Justin was on his phone, Asher didn't know what to say and Ross was uneasy and tense under the gaze of Mr Thatcher. The hot kiss they shared in the bathroom played on his mind, he kissed back despite his intention to reject the teacher. After the kiss they returned to the table, Ross flushed and Mr Thatcher smug. Things were getting out of control for Ross, he barely resisted the addicting Mr Thatcher. Anyone else would have been perfect, but not that man. That man wasn't only his son's teacher but also a dangerous character, Ross felt it. Getting involved with him will lead to trouble. He was impulsive, rude, aggressive, selfish and self centered, his only two good traits were assertiveness and sweet kisses, maybe even his sèx appeal but Ross would never admit to that. But he was already succumbing to the good looking man and it was inevitable , it was a matter of time. And what worried him wasn't his possible surrender but the afterwards. What would happen after Mr Thatcher got what he wanted from him? Something beyond sexual relationship?

He couldn't come to terms with himself, did he want something more or not ? It was his heart on the line,he felt that Mr Thatcher wasn't some casual bed mate to fool around with. Mr Thatcher was something more. Furthermore he couldn't forget the first impression the teacher left, the rude way he treated Ross and angered him. Those words ticked him off and hurt him more than he would admit , did he want to get in any kind of relationship with someone who knows his weakness and can hurt him easily? And there were so many question marks surrounding Mr Thatcher's intentions and motives. What exactly did the math teacher want?

"So..." Ross coughed as he saw everyone finished eating. "You're ready to leave? " he said as he got up, the rest followed after him back to the car and the awkward silence stayed all along, even the oblivious Justin started to notice.

"I'll drive Asher back to his place, you get in and study." Ross frowned at his son that was still occupied with his phone. As they got to the house, Justin got into the house while Mr Thatcher lingered, swiftly he moved towards the open car window and pecked Ross. Ross watched stunned as the teacher then turned and got into the house as well.Asher was whistling beside him.

"He's totally got you! " Asher chirped in excitement. The still shocked Ross started the car while ignoring the guy next to him. "Where to? You want me to drop you at your place or somewhere else?". Asher hummed. "Drop me at my place but first buy me ice cream, I need something sweet!" Asher clapped his hands as he debated on which flavor he would choose. " At least try to behave like your age!" Ross scoffed, Asher stuck his tongue out. "Oh shut it you joy killer! It's ice cream! I know you want some, don't you Ross? " Asher wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk. "No..." Ross didn't sound convincing at all. He wanted ice cream but admitting that now after he scolded Asher wasn't a good idea. He can always take a lick or two. " I will buy you ice cream so stop with your eyebrows. It's creepy." Asher nodded and smirked in victory. "I'm not giving you a lick though, boyfriend or not I'm not sharing my ice cream ".

"I wasn't even thinking that!" Ross rolled his eyes but Asher got him right. "And stop calling me your boyfriend, it's troublesome. " Asher always liked to use that nickname which only dragged misunderstanding from others. Once Asher used that nickname infront of his ex Nathan and Ross almost got punched. Asher could come up with a better nickname but he loved the jealous guys that glared at him in clubs when he clung to Ross. Attention whore.

Ross let Asher blabber as he drove to the closest ice cream parlor. He was pretending to listen when in truth his mind was somewhere else. He replayed in his mind the peck Mr Thatcher gave him with his soft yet rough lips. A simple chaste peck but it made him a grinning fool . His tongue unconsciously licked his lips as if tasting the remainings of the kiss. Ross wondered what those lips could do to his body, what if they touched somewhere else? Maybe lower? His neck for example, gently pressing there and trailing to the crook between his neck and shoulder. Lower. He wanted them lower. Maybe on his chest? Surely his nipples would appreciate them, sucking and nipping. Lower. Leaving a trail of kisses down to his navel and stopping there only to let a tongue poke out. And then lower... and lower...He wanted to feel them lower!