Chapter 10

Ross couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. He tried several times but failed, not that someone suffered from his smiling face, it was quite the opposite. The attractive Ross looked more irresistible with his smile , at his line of work it was appreciated. He was overjoyed and his bright aura captured everyone that dared a look. He offered warm smiles to his colleagues at the office, to the secretary and to every passers-by . It didn't hurt him to smile so why not? It sure helped him when he met couples that considered hiring him. One look at him and the soon-to-be-wives eagerly persuaded their soon-to-be-husbands and oddly occasionally it was vise versa.

Ross enjoyed the attention sometimes and other times it was uncalled for and troublesome. Not once he had to deal with jealousy or bold approaches. It was funny at times to see how suggestive people can be when desire control them. But as long as he got paid he could care less if the bride winks at him or if the groom eyes him- he can deal with them so why make a scene over nothing?

The reason for Ross' radiant smile was of course Corbin. They were sort of dating? It was unclear because they didn't have a date yet but since they confessed their feelings to each other Ross allowed himself to hold that title. Tomorrow would be their first date and then they would be officially dating without a doubt. Ross hummed softly as he recalled last night, how Corbin kissed him after they both confessed to each other . Corbin's kisses were sweet and rough, gentle yet demanding and Ross could still taste the kiss. After exchanging a few more kisses, they parted with Corbin promising to take Ross on a date .

Ross was excited for several reasons. First he hasn't dated for a while so he was nervous. The last decent relationship he had was with Axel and god knows it didn't go well. Ross knew that it was going to be his first date with Corbin but still he didn't want to screw up and make Corbin regret that he said he fell for him. First dates are everything when it comes to it. They were okay in bed but that wasn't enough to maintain a relationship. Secondly, he was excited because he didn't know where Corbin was taking him to and that made him curious with anticipation. He never thought he would date again after what Axel did to him, he was fine with fooling around without getting serious - that was his routine. But now, with Corbin, he would have something new to look forward to and that was both refreshing and encouraging. And the last reason was that the date would be with Corbin, and that gave Ross butterflies and what not.

Ross was still trying to grasp the idea of Corbin loving him. Corbin belonged to him and Ross felt pride admitting that. Not even with Axel did he feel like that-truly, simply and beautifully in love.

He was happy.

"Bye!" Ross yelled to whoever was still in the office. He rushed to his car and unlocked, he didn't start it, just sat there with the same smile that he couldn't wipe off. That smile widened as he checked his phone and revealed a text message from Corbin that was asking for his well being and the day he had. Ross simply texted that he was good and the day went good as well, he asked Corbin how his day went. Not a minute later and his phone rang.

'Corbin ' the caller ID showed.

"Hey, how are you?" Ross asked while trying to hide the happiness that crept into his voice, the last thing he wanted was to sound like a flushed teenage girl. He was better than that.

"I'm fine, a bit exhausted but fine. I missed you you know?"

"Yeah? " Ross' smile got bigger if possible.

"Yeah." Corbin hummed. "I don't want to come out as clingy or something like that but I really want to see you."

Ross breathed deeply, he too wanted to see that man. More than just see actually.

"I just finished working. Want to come over?" Ross heard Corbin's breath clearly over the phone, it came out heavier.

"Sure, I'll be there in an hour?"