Chapter 3

Ross was locked in his room. He knew it was pathetic of him and unlogical but he found himself hiding from Mr Thatcher that currently was sitting with his son in the living room. After the doorbell rang and Justin answered the door, Ross bolted to his room as soon as he heard the devil speaking. It wasn't very mature or appropriate and he kept telling himself it was stupid but the fact was that the man downstairs scared him and he wanted to avoid him if possible. As to why the man scared him? It was beyond him and his mind. Maybe it had to do with their last encounter, it was probably that but Ross dismissed it immediately. He wasn't afraid of that man. He simply had nothing to do out of his room . The truth was that he was cautious, because who knew what that bold man was capable of.

Memories of their last encounter rushed and surfaced and he found himself anxiously biting his lip while fighting a blush. That wasn't him, that behavior didn't fit him. Why did he feel so intimidated by that man he barely knew.

Leaving the house was a good solution but he didn't want a repeat of the last events, because frankly who knew what his son will do if he wasn't at he house. Ross texted Asher and told him everything that happened, half an hour later he realized it was a mistake because the door bell rang and he knew who it was.

"Dad! Asher is here!" Ross cursed as he heard his son calling him. Why didn't he chose someone else to share his adventure with? Surely anyone else was a better choice than Asher.

Ross reluctantly made his way downstairs and cringed at the sight of Asher openly flirting with Mr Thatcher. Justin was scrunching his nose in disgust at the sight and fled to the kitchen. There were a lot of 'friendly' touches.

"Asher!" Ross tried to capture the young man's attention. Asher blinked at Ross as if forgetting his existence but then his eyes twinkled mischievously.

"Boyfriend! "Asher called and rushed towards him, Ross rolled his eyes, he was already familiar with his behavior. Asher grabbed his face and crashed their lips together, Ross tried to pry him off of him. That was the exact reason he rarely invited Asher to his house, the man was scandalous .

A deep cough was heard and both of them snapped their eyes to Mr Thatcher. "Boyfriend? " he asked with a bit of an edge to his tone. An idea popped in Ross' mind.

"Yes, boyfriend. " he placed his hand on Asher's waist and smirked at the teacher that didn't look all that charming suddenly. Asher squinted his eyes in confusion before catching on and playing along. The sly smirk that pulled on his face deterred Ross.

"I haven't seen you in a while babe," Ross grimaced and yelped in horror as Asher squeezed his ass. "Kiss me?" He looked at Ross innocently but the devilish twinkle in his eyes exposed him. Ross gritted his teeth but complied and kissed him deeply infront of Mr Thatcher . Asher kept squeezing his ass and Ross moaned involuntary into the kiss.

"Let's go upstairs, " Ross said after breaking the kiss and grabbed his hand. "Sorry for interrupting your lesson." He told Mr Thatcher that looked ready to commit a murder . He dragged Asher up the stairs while debating in his mind if to beat him or hug him.

"We won't interrupt ! "Asher called "Much!" He added. Ross decided that beating it was.

As soon as they was in his room he locked the door and turned to glare at Asher.

"He is hot and you are stupid, if I were you I was letting him have his way a long time ago."

Asher said blankly and flopped on the bed, Ross shook his head. " Of course you would. But he's annoying and pushy and-" he stopped as his friend snorted.

"Since when it's bothering you? You fuck him and that's it, nothing more nothing less." Asher shrugged.

Ross groaned . "As if it's that simple Asher! He's not some man I met at a club, he's my son's teacher! " But of course Asher didn't look impressed .