FORTY

EX GIRLFRIEND
flash back
twenty three years old

Fallon watched as Chris' ex girlfriend threw herself at him

Fallon watched as Chris' ex girlfriend threw herself at him. Chris was a well known actor now so everyone who 'knew' him in school were trying to get back into his life and honestly Fallon hadn't seen anything quite as funny.

Sophia, his ex kept kissing his neck and whispering things into his ear and Chris kept giving Fallon pleading looks in hopes that she would rescue him from her.

The brunette couldn't wait any longer, she slowly walked over to Chris, her heels clinking against the cold floor of the night club. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gave Sophia a warning look.

"Baby, why is this girl all over you?" Fallon questioned with a fake pout.

"Baby?" Sophia questioned raising her brows. "Your dating Fallon?"

Fallon nodded with a laugh, she wasn't surprised that Sophia bought their act, for years people thought that they were dating. In their year book they got most likely to be soulmates.

"He is, so if you'd kindly move along." Fallon noticed the way that Sophia was refusing to move so she grabbed Chris' jaw and connected their lips.

The pair moved in perfect sync, his hands tightly gripped her waist, pulling her on top of him, his hands roamed her body as her fingers tugged at the ends of his hair.

Chris couldn't help but let out a small moan against Fallon's lips. He had wanted this since before he could remember. Ever since their road trip, he craved her. He needed her.

"Get a room!" Someone shouted, but Fallon didn't break away from the kiss and neither did Chris, instead the girl raised her middle finger to show the man that shouted.

"We should go." Chris mumbled against her lips, as she grinded against him.

"I should go." Sophia uttered, slowly backing away in complete shock at what she had just witnessed.

"Let's go." Fallon grabbed the man's hand, pulling him up from his seat and out of the club.

The pair caught a cab to his apartment, but once they were inside they couldn't keep their hands off of one another.

Chris tapped the back of the girls thighs, making her jump up and wrap her legs around his torso. His hands gripped his ass, making her moan as her lips connected with his neck, leaving a hickey as she did so.

Fallon was in pure ecstasy, she'd miss the way that Chris held her, the way his lips moulded perfectly with hers, the way that their skin felt against one another's.

Everything was perfect.

Chris slowly walked them towards his bed, he gently lowered the girl down and pulled away to pull off his shirt. Fallon allowed her eyes to flicker up and down his toned chest with tattoos in the odd few places.

"Join me in the shower?" Fallon raised a brow as she slowly pulled off her dress.

The man didn't hesitate in nodding, he watched as she walked towards the bathroom. The dress slowly falling to the ground as she stepped out of it effortlessly. His eyes flickered up and down her body, she was beautiful.

Fallon turned the water on, her body instantly relaxing as the hot water trialled over her. Chris stepped into the shower and smirked once he saw the girl. He stepped toward and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I've missed you." He whispered, resting his head against hers, allowing the water to drip over them.

His fingers trailed up and down her naked body, causing a shiver to travel down her spine. The things this man did to her were insane. She felt like she was about to fall apart at his touch.

His hands gripped her waist tightly as he pinned her against the tiles, making her gasp at how cold they were. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head as she slowly kissed down her neck, making her let go of a breathless moan.

"Tell me what you want." Chris smirked, his eyes darkening as he watched the girl hold back moans.

"You." She almost instantly submitted to him. "I want you."