Chapter 1

"Sadie, come on it will be fun lets go to the club!" My best friend Rory yelled at me. She still hasn't figured out that yelling is never going to get me to go to the club with her. It is my 21st birthday and she wants me to have fun but all I want to do is go to sleep.

"Rory you know I don't let clubs make me feel like everybody is staring at me" I tell her even though I know she isn't going to listen.

"Girl that is because you are hot as fuck! Every boy in that club is gonna wanna fuck with you!"

"Oh my god! I cannot believe that you just said that boy's definitely do not look at me like that" Lets just say that my friend is crazy in love with sex.

"They will be in this dress". Rory is crazy if she thinks she is going to put me in that.

"That is not happening"

"Yes it is put it on we are leaving in 10 so go get ready and put some makeup on"

"Fine". I go to get ready to put on a little bit of red lipstick with some white high heels. There is no way that I am going to be able to walk tomorrow but at this point I don't care I just wanna get tonight over with.

"Okay I am ready to go let's get this over with". I say in the most sarcastic tone I can just so that Rory knows how much I don't want to do this.

"Yay baby! Let's go dance and drink till we can't no more"

We go and get in her car because there is no way I am driving. We drive outside of town to a little club called "Sweety". We pull into a parking spot and hop out of the car. We make our way up to that front bouncer and he asks to see our ID's and lets us in.

"Let's go get some drinks!" Rory says. We walk up to the bar and get a few shots of tequila and a martini.

"You know that I just turned 21 right. This is a lot of alcohol for my first time". I say to Rory because I don't want to feel horrible the next day.

"This is your chance to have fun for a change, let the alcohol move through you and have fun with it. You only turn 21 once you have to have a hangover the next day that you are going to remember". I guess she kind of has a point. I do the first shot and feel really good about it. With that I down 3 more and get ready to party.

"Rory let's go dance!"

"I knew that you would be happy after some alcohol it was all it takes to loosen up that body of yours". I guess she kind of has a point. I feel so much better than I have in years right now and I don't want the feeling to go away. We walk onto the dance floor and the best song ever is playing called "Best Friend" by Saweetie. Rory starts grinning her ass on me as we sing the song.

" 'That's my best friend!' " we sing together. All of a sudden a guy walks up and wants to dance with Rory.

"Hey can I get some of that?" the guy says. He looks like he could be 20 or 21.

"Um.. ya sure. Rory I am gonna go wait by the bar for you see you in like 2 songs?" I ask her not really sure what to do.

"Ya see you then!" she says but she is already dancing with the guy. I walk over to the bar to get myself some more shots. I took 3 more shots and felt really good. After 2 songs I don't see Rory coming back to the bar so I go and look for her. I see her up against a wall making out with the guy.

"Hey bitch! I thought you were going to come back and get me?" I am so mad at her right now.

"Oh right sorry Sadie. We um kind of got caught up i'm sorry". Wow that was a great excuse from her.

"So are we gonna go back to my apartment soon or what?". I say because at this point I don't wanna be at the club anymore.

"Is there any chance you could call a cab and go back by yourself? I think that me and Mike here are gonna go back to his place".

"Are you fucking serious right now?!? You brought me out to this place and you aren't even going to take me home? You are seriously a bitch right now!" I say and walk out of the club. I start walking down the road to try and find a cab. There is like no one on the road and I don't even have my phone. I left it in Rory's car. I get about a half a mile before my feet are killing me in the heels.

Then a car pulls up behind me. It is a black SUV with all tinted windows so you can't see inside. It looks big time scary so I start walking a little faster. Right when that happens someone jumps out of the car with a gun.

"Stop running right now!" the guy yells at me. I don't know what the hell to do so I just stop. He slowly starts walking more and more towards me and I have a feeling I should have kept running. I turn around and try to run but he grabs my arms and puts something over my nose and mouth and everything goes black. 

(Hi there! this is my first story so sorry if it sucks! Let me know if this is a good length for chapters or if I should make them longer! word count: 1028)