Chapter 4

"Now do you want to follow behind me or should I put handcuffs on you?" But he is already putting the handcuffs on my wrists so I don't know why he had to ask the question.

"So what was the point of asking the question if you were just going to put the cuffs on me anyways?" I ask because I am over him.

"So that you don't run away obviously. And just for talking back," he slaps me on the face.

"Bruh what the fuck!" Then he goes and slaps me again. I really need to stop talking now. Everything he says or does seems to keep getting me in trouble with this guy and I don't even know his name. What the hell is wrong with me? That is the first thing I should have asked. I feel like I have no rights anymore with these handcuffs on. We start to walk out of my cell and get to another door.

"What is your name?" I decide that it is in my rights to ask as he is pulling me through the door.

"Jacob but to you it is master or sir," he says. Everything that he says sounds so scary it is like if I don't listen I am going to get shocked again. He is making me feel like I have to obey and I don't like it. Everything about my life used to be exactly what I wanted it to be and now someone else is telling me what to do. Jacob is a monster of some sort. He needs to learn that he can't just make someone be his pet. All I want to do right now is back talk but I am gonna want until we get where he is taking me.

We start walking up stairs. I think we have walked up at least 2 flights of stairs before I see a door that looks like it could be in a mansion. Whoever this guy is he has a lot of money for being about my age. He unlocks the door and allows me to walk inside by myself. The house is huge. There are nice dark hardwood floors and white couches in the living room. There is a staircase right next to that. I see a kitchen through the way but I can't see what it looks like. Everything looks so fancy and nice.

"Come on Sadie we have to walk up the stairs you can look around later if you are good," he says to me. I guess it would be nice to see where I am going to have to live for a while. At some point Rory has to come and look for me right? We start walking up the stairs and see that there are over 10 rooms. I wonder how many people he has locked away in those rooms.

As if he can hear my thoughts he says, "don't worry you are the only person that lives here other than me. You are the first person I have ever kidnapped. You just looked so sad and easy to break between your friend and you. I had to pick you. Oh and don't forget I have been watching you for some time". Everything he said just sounds creepy. We walk all the way down the hall to a room. He unlocks the door. How many keys does this guy have? Is every single room locked all the time? He opens the door and everything looks so pretty.

	"Do you like this room or I can let you have another one?" he asks so nicely

"Do you like this room or I can let you have another one?" he asks so nicely. What is up with this guy? One minute he is slapping me and shocking me and now he is asking me if I was happy with the room he gave me.

"Um ya i like it, but why do you care? You would probably just shock me if I didn't right," I say. He looks really upset with me. Oh no is he gonna shock me again? He starts walking towards me and tells me I am backed up against a wall.

"Okay listen bitch, I don't really care I was trying to be nice and you just made me hella mad. You are now going to stay in this room and tell I come and let you out!" he yells at me.

"I'm sorry! You have to understand that this is hard for me you fucking kid... Ahhhhh!" he fucking shocked me!

"Next time think about that before you cuss at me!" he yells and walks out of the room slamming the door and locking it. Great now how long am I going to be in here before he lets me out?

(Word count: 811)