Chapter 9

After about 30 minutes of laying on my bed with Jacob sitting next to me I decide that I better get to work on what he wants so that I don't get in trouble. I am tired of being in trouble. That seems to be the only thing that has happened well since I have been here.

"Where do you think you are going?" the master questions me.

"Ummm...to do those jobs that you have written down for me. I am tired of lying here and being in trouble. I need something to do" I explained. I go to get the list off the dresser. It has 4 things to do.

1. Do all the dishes that are in the sink and put them away. Do not use the dishwasher. I want them hand washed.

2. Clean up your bedroom and put the clothes in the closet how you would like it.

3. Vacuum the entire house. I will know if you don't do all of it.

4. Make dinner by 6:00pm.

OMG! I am not a fucking slave I don't want to do all of this stuff and there is no way that I was going to be able to all of this in one day. The closet was a complete mess and had so many clothes in it that it could take me one day to make it how I want it in itself.

"Um how did you expect me to do all of this in one day? The closet is a fucking mess!" I don't give a flying fuck about his rules anymore I just want to live a normal life.

"Wow! I thought that you would have learned from the last time but I guess I am just going to have to punish you again!" he yells at me. God damn this guy is going to make me crazy. He gets up off the bed and comes over to me.

"Now I think it is time for that vibrator since you don't know how to listen!"He yells at me. "Don't you dare leave this room to tell me to get back. I am going to trust that you are going to stay here. If you don't everything is just going to get a lot harder for you!".

I sit down on the bed and say, "yes master". Then he walks out of the room. He comes back about 3 minutes later with a pink vibrator.

"Lay down" he commands me and I do. I don't want to get in any more trouble. "Now since you were a good girl and decided to do what I told you to do, you are not going to be punished as badly. But you are still going to get punished. Now get over my lap with your butt in the air". I do what he says and get on his lap.

"Now you are going to count each slap on the ass that I give you. If you lose track we start over from the beginning. Got it?"

"Yes master" I say without hesitation.

(A/N- Hey everyone sorry for not updating I have been having a really hard time with school and making sure I get all of my work done. I have been trying to write but I have sports as well. If anybody has ideas about what I should do next in the story or if there is anything you want to see happen please feel free to DM me. It would really be helpful!)