Chapter 3

This guy... he thinks that me calling him master is going to make me fucking behave. Well let me tell you if he wants me to submit to him and thinks that I am going to just be his maid and sex toy for the rest of my life he is sadly mistaken.

"Please master can you take the chains off?" I say this because I just want to stand up and my whole body is starting to hurt.

"Well isn't that a good girl" he says with a smirk. "Let's get these chains off of you". He slowly walks towards me. He grabs a key from his pocket and starts to unlock my ankles. As he does I slowly pick my right foot up and kick him in the balls. He falls to the ground well grabbing a remote control out of his other pocket. Immediately he pushes the button and it feels like I am getting electricuted. Then after a few seconds it stops.

"Listen here bitch," he yells, "you are going to learn your place whether you like it or not. I hope you liked how that felt because the next time you decide to do something that fucking stupid you are going to have it on for more time!". He goes to put the ankle chains back on me and I start to panic.

"Okay please don't leave me down here! I will never kick you again I am sorry just don't leave me down here!" I pleaded. If i get left down here any longer I might start to go crazy. He looks down at me and starts to laugh.

"Well look at that you are being nice because you want something shocker. Oh wait that is what you are going to get.". And with that he shocks me again. When it finally turns off it feels like it has been forever. My whole body hurts from the electricity running through me. I was about to talk but then he said something.

"I will let you out of here now. Let's just say that you are going to get used to that feeling if you back talk to me or I even feel you don't like something I say. Now give me your hands so I can take the chains off." He talks to me like I am a child and I hate it like I am 21 years old. I aint no 3 year old. As he takes the rest of the chains off I feel like I could run but I would never get anyway because of the shock collar. I try to take it off but it shocks again.

"AHHHH god dude could you stop that I was trying to touch my hair!" I yell. I don't know why I even tried to take it off. I am such a dumbass.

"First of all you where not trying to touch your hair i ain't that dumb. Second of all don't fucking raise your voice to me again! Third of you cant even take the collar off because it is a special key." Goddamn I am so freaking dumb. Of course there is a special key. 

(Word count: 534)