Chapter 10

I felt my "master" circling around me like I was his prey. I was just a sitting duck trying to figure out when he was going to finally slap my ass. Just as I had this thought a painful slap hit my ass.

"Ow fuck", I say. He just chuckles.

"I am pretty sure that I said that you are supposed to count and that is not counting I was only going to give you 10 spankings, but because you forgot to count I am adding 5, and that goes for everytime you don't count. Do you understand?" he asks me. I know better than to not respond.

"Yes master", I say.

"Good girl", he says. Then he smacks my ass again.

"1"

Smack

"2"

smack . It just keeps on going until I finally say

"15!". Finally I am done with that. I start to ball my eyes out. Every emotion I have ever had comes to me all at once and I can't handle it. Then he starts to talk to me. 

"You are such a good girl Sadie taking all 15 spanking. I know it was hard, know just rest your eyes for me. You aren't going to get in anymore trouble today are we?" I look up at him wondering if that was really a questions. Because I was not going to get spanked anymore today I just say

"Yes Master", and with that I fall asleep. 

...............................................................................................................................................................

After what feels like forever I realize that I had fallen asleep and I am in the bed again. Without thinking I jump out of the bed and try to get to the door as fast as possible. 

"Where do you think your going?" OMG he just has to be in here watching me sleep what a fucking creep. 

"Sorry um, master, sir I just got scared again and ummm just wanted to get out of here"

"You should know better than that by now Sadie. Do you wanna be punished again?" I shake my head not wanting to relive what happened before. 

"With your words I would like to hear it", god can this guy be anymore annoying. I swallow my pride and say,

"No I don't wanna be punished again Master" 

"That is a good girl", he says with a grin on his face. "Now it is about 5pm so how about you make us some dinner" 

Really we are back to this again....

(A/N hey everyone I am so sorry it has taken me this long to write the next chapter, I have been so busy with school and sports I have had no time. If anyone wants to try to help with chapter ideas or even write a chapter for the book please let me know! Anything helps!)