Chapter 6

I hear the door unlock and all i can think about is running out the door the minute he opens it. He starts to open the door and I run towards it. As i get to the door he seems to know what I am doing and he fucking shocks me again. So i think i need to learn that this shock collar really hurts. My entire body hurts after this one.

"Everytime you try to escape I turn up the number on the remote so if you don't want to make your body hurt more and more every time you do something wrong I would stop" he says. everything that he says makes me mad like he owns me.

"Okay dude i get it...Ahhhhhhh!" he shocked me again.

"That one is for not calling my master." God why do i not just learn. oh right i know why i have a brain of my fucking own! I am laying on the floor in pain because of the second shock. I want to say something annoying and snarky back to him but I am worried my body can't take many more of the shocks before it gives out. every bone in my body feels like there is nothing that is left in them. They are like jello.

"Now that we have that cleared up and you didn't say anything back to me maybe now would be a good time to go over the rules. you already know the number one rule call me master. you have already lost the right to call me sir."

"Why do i need rules? All you do is shock me when I do something you don't like. by the way my whole body feels like it is jelly so if you shock me again i might die or something" i say super annoyed. I doubt that he is going to listen but at this point anything is worth a try.

"Okay bitch. If you just want to get shocked all the time, that is fine because I am pretty sure that if I hold down this button you could die, but I don't want that so you are going to listen to the rules and obey the rules or i will shock you over and over again tell you learn". He says like he is really thinking about killing me. This Jacob guy is really controlling and makes me really scared. Every time he says something about rules or shocks me I feel a part of me going away and submitting to him. I don't want to listen to him but the more I see him the more he makes me scared of him.

"Okay I will listen to your rules," I say. There is nothing left for me in here that will help me so might as well just here what rules he has for me.

"Okay good. Rule number one, you have to call me master. Rule number two if you even try to run away you will be punished. Rule number three, you are to obey everything I tell you to do. You are going to be my maid when I am not home so I will be leaving you a list everyday. Rule number four, if I tell you that we are having sex you better wear something sexy or it will just be worst for you. Rule number five, I have cameras all over the house that I watch all of the time so if you try and run away you will be shocked. Also the collar has a tracking device inside of it. Rule number six, no eye rolling, attitude, and bitchy looks. And finally, if you are good and behave I will take you outside of the house to get clothes that you like, but for now you must wear what I have picked out for you." Wow that is a lot of rules I think I need him to write that down for me.

"Can you write that down for me so I don't forget?" I ask.

"Only if you say something else." What they hell is he talking about.

"What do I have to say I asked nicely and didn't give you attitude," this guy is fucking annoying.

"If you say please master I will write it down for you," he knows exactly what he is doing. He wants me to submit and say master. I don't want to but I am going to get shocked a lot more if he doesn't.

"Master will you please write that down for me?" I say. He slowly starts to smile and looks very happy with himself and me so I guess that is good.

"There you go Sadie was that really that hard?" He says. I can tell that he is trying to test me to see if I will be a smartass.

"No master it wasn't I am sorry for mouthing off before and being rude I was just having a hard time processing what was happening. Now I know that I belong to you and I only obey you." I say like a robot. The more he believes that I am going to listen to him the more freedom he is going to give me. Everything that I do now has to be perfect so at some point I can escape and be free again.

"See there you go Sadie, you are finally getting the point to all of this. Now it is midnight so I say you get to sleep. You need to be up at 6:30am tomorrow morning. There is an alarm clock that I have already set for you that will go off at 6:00 that will tell you when you need to be getting ready. Be down stairs in the kitchen cooking me my breakfast at 6:30. I will leave a note on the island about what I want for breakfast. I will be down at 7:00 for my breakfast so it better be ready" he says.

"Yes master. What would you like me to wear tomorrow morning?"I ask. Just be good and polite I think to myself all I want to do is say no.

"You may pick anything you like out of the closet that you like because you asked" he says. At least something good came out of being good. This might not be that bad. What the hell is wrong with you. He kidnapped you stay with the program listen to your brain not your fucking heart my brain says.

He starts to walk out the room and locks the door from the outside. I decide that there is no point in trying to take a shower tonight or try and find the bathroom so I just hop under the white sheets and comforter and fall asleep.

(Word count: 1140)