Chapter 7

(Thank you to everyone that has read my story. It means a great deal to me that people are trying it out! Let me know what you think in the comments.)

The alarm clock goes off and I look over and see that it is 6 in the morning. wow he said something that was truthful i think to myself. I get up and look around the room. I am looking to see that there are two different doors one must be to a bathroom and the other must be the closet. I decided that taking a shower is going to be rough with the shock collar on because I forgot to ask if it is waterproof. I go to pick out an outfit. I see that there are jeans, shirts, dresses, bras, and lingerie. I decided that I am going to wear a dress to look better and hope to make him happy. I pick out a navy blue dress and a navy blue bra and underwear.

It is 6:15 but I decide that I better just go and get started on his breakfast

It is 6:15 but I decide that I better just go and get started on his breakfast. I went to my door and hoped that it was unlocked because he locked it last night before I fell asleep. the door is unlocked. when could he have unlocked it without me knowing? that is creepy. I start walking down the stairs. I see the kitchen and it is beautiful.

I look at the island and see that there is a note just like Jacob said that there would be

I look at the island and see that there is a note just like Jacob said that there would be. It says, 'Good morning Sadie. I would like you to make me bacon, eggs and toast with raspberry jam on it. You can make a little extra for you too. You have to eat with me just so you are ready. Your Master'. He even signed it master. This guy is such an ass. I decide that I might as well start on breakfast. I have 45 minutes so I decided that I should start on the bacon because that is going to take the longest. After the bacon is started on the stove I get out the eggs. He didn't say how he wanted them cooked so I just scrambled them and added some salt and pepper. I look at the clock and it says 6:55 I didn't even realize that there was only 5 minutes to tell he was going to be down here. I pull the bread out of the fridge and put it in the toaster. After it pops I grab the butter and jam and put it all on a plate right at 7. I go to put it on the table then I see him.

"Good morning Sadie. Did you make what I requested?" he asked me.

"Yes I did. I made extra too if you want more." I say super nice.

"I think you are missing something from that sentence unless you want to get shocked or worse."

"Yes I did make what you requested master. I also made extra." i say kind of sarcastically hopefully he doesn't notice. I really don't want to get shocked or have a punishment.

"Wow. I was going to shock you for the sarcasm but you look like you are going to shit yourself after you said that so i am going to let it slide for right now until tonight. Well then did you make a plate for yourself or are you just going to watch me eat?" he asks. I can't believe that he noticed my face. I am really scared for tonight.

"Um I can go make myself one I wasn't sure if you were going to want more." I say politely.

"Go make yourself a plate then and come back and sit down." I go back to the kitchen and put some food on my plate and watch back out to the table and sit down. I don't say anything to him and just start eating. Then he decides that he needs to talk to me.

"So today you are going to do this list for me," he hands me the list. He continues talking, "if you don't finish the list before I get home you will be punished. Also the room right next to yours is special. I want you to go in there at exactly 4:15 and put the idea I have out in your pussy. I will know if you don't because i will be turning it on at 4:20." Oh god this guy is trying to make me crazy. I don't want anything going up my pussy. I am a virgin for god sake.

"Um master with all respect do I have to do that because I am a virgin and don't really know where to put things up there if you know what I mean." I say. This is so embarrassing I mean I don't really want him to do anything to mean that is sexual.

"Oh well then I guess I can just put it in your pussy for you right now before I go to work so that you know. But I could turn it on whenever I want all day so think about what you want to do right now," he says. Goddamn it! Everything that I say just turns out worse.

"Um...I guess that I will just figure it out when I have to. Also I have a question. Are you going to give me a cell phone or something so that I can call you if i have questions about anything that you want me to do?" I ask him. I don't want any chances of getting in trouble and getting punished because who knows what that is going to be.

"You really think that I am going to give you a cell phone so that you can call the cops! Do you think I am fucking stupid!" he yells at me. I don't know what I did. I wasn't even thinking about calling the cops. Wait a second why wasn't I thinking about calling the cops. What the fuck is happening in my head. I start crying. "Now you are fucking crying. Why?"

"Because I wasn't even thinking about calling the cops. What is happening to me? All I care about is pleasing you all of a sudden. That is not how this is supposed to be. I should be hating you not wanted to please you!" I scream. Then I got shocked. It makes me fall to the floor out of my chair. God it just gets worse every time.

"You don't scream at me bitch!" he yells, "Now that you are on the floor why don't you crawl over to me and go on your knees". I decide that if there is anything that I don't want to do it is get shocked again. I crawl over to him and go on my knees with my head down. I think that it is what I am supposed to do. I wish I would have eaten more food before I said what I did.

(Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in and say that if anyone has anything that I should change or add to the book. I am trying to decide how many chapters the book should be. Let me know in the comments or message me! Thank you all for reading. Word count: 1267)