Chapter 8

I feel like I have been on my knees forever. I thought that he had to leave for work, but he made a call and said that he was going to not be coming in today. Every once in a while he will look down at me and make sure that I am still looking down and on my knees. Finally after what feels like hours he says to me, "Listen up Sadie, what you did was completely out of fucking line. You know the rules and you broke many of them by yelling at me like that. I do understand that this is a transition for you but you need to be in your place at all time in this house and outside of it. Do you understand?".

"Yes master" I say, keeping my head down. All I want to do right now is get up.

"Okay you many get up now." I slowly get up off the floor just to fall back down because my knees hurt so bad. I start crying. I know that he is going to yell at me for crying again, but I don't care anymore at this point. I hear him get up out of his chair and I feel him standing over me. He picks me up which makes me feel like something bad is going to happen. He walks up the stairs and opens the door to my bedroom. He puts me on the bed and grabs something out of the nightstand drawer. He starts to put the cream on my knees and they start to feel a little better. I finally stop myself from crying long enough to look up at him and see that he doesn't really look made anymore.

"Are you going to punish me more for crying now?" I ask him. I want to be prepared if there is going to be more.

"Not at the moment Sadie, but you have to understand that you have a place here and that is to make me happy and submit to me. I know that the second thing is going to take time but it would be a lot easier if you just start listening to me more and more so I don't have to do things that are going to force it," he says. Every time he says something like that it makes me want to hate him and like him.

(Sorry this is a short chapter I am having trouble coming up with new ideas and what should happen after this. I am deciding I want to have more sexual things happen. Let me know in the comments! Also let me know where you want the story to go!)