Coffee and Kisses

It took a moment to register in either of their minds that it was real. Fireworks just. Everywhere. Insane for David, a relief for Jack. Either way they were both extremely happy. Jack pulled away after a very long moment, conversation around them no longer a buzz. Everything was clear now, but he wouldn't let his eyes tear away from Daveys.

A small laugh escaped the taller brunette as he laid his head on Jack's chest. Jack carefully wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Awwwwww." Race gushed. "Wuv. Twue wuv."

Jack rolled his eyes, a smile tugging at his lips "Yea yea ok we get it." He waved Race off, looking down to find Davey sound asleep in his arms.

At this point Jack couldn't help but beam.

"Jack Kelly if you don't get your ass up!" Crutchie jabbed Jack in the stomach with his crutch.

"Alright alright I'm up..." Jack mumbled into the couch pillow. The first thought in his clouded mind was Davey. Last night and Davey. How beautiful he looked, how perfect he was. And when he heard his familiar laugh from across the room he shot up from the couch.

"Oh so Dave can get you up now? Alright I see how it is." Crutchie shook his head, walking to the kitchen.

Another laugh from Davey that made Jack's stomach erupt into butterflies.

"I brought breakfast." He was leaning against Crutchies chair, which Crutchie had occupied earlier. Black turtleneck sweater tucked into high waisted black jeans.

"You're pretty." Jack hugged the pillow he was laying on, looking up at Davey with a smile.

Davey raised an eyebrow, taking a sip of his coffee "I am?" Jack nodded. "Mhm and you're a hopeless romantic." Davey walked over to the couch, clearing Jack's hair from his forehead to press a kiss to it.

"And what's wrong with that?" Jack yawned quietly.

"Absolutely nothing." Davey beamed, joining Crutchie in the kitchen and naturally, Jack followed.

"I need to run a few errands for Blink and Mush today. You two wanna tag along?" Davey hummed, grabbing a blueberry muffin from the brown coffee shop bag.

"I refuse to third wheel. And I have to clean up from last night." Crutchie looked around the apartment, scrunching his nose.

"Jack?" Davey turned to Jack, taking a bite of the muffin.

"Yea I'll come." Jack nodded a bit, taking the last coffee left in the carrier and a cinnamon roll from the bag.

Davey checked his watch "I have to leave soon. So if you can't be ready in five I'll have to leave without you." He looked up at Jack.

That was probably the fastest Jack had moved in his life.

A/N I'm baaaaccckkkk
Little filler. Next chapter is more working on my descriptive writing but it's still cute and fluffy
The following chapter........
Anyway have a good day I'll be back soon :)