Continuation

(what basically happened during those years)

i guess i was always nervous when draco was around even though i didn't want to admit it, it's kind of embarassing. Having someone showing you affection.. in public , that's not for me.. definetly not but when he does it.. it feels natural.

I sit in my office and it feels so spacious .. why is my desk so far away from the others. It kind of reminds me of dumbledores office. It was bigger than i thought it was. Im sure the roof is way longer than i ever imagined. The windows and the glass letting in the sunshine and letting the plants grow...wow i missed summer. Winter is long and boring.. it remind me of draco. I look over to his desk and the sun is shining all over his hair. I take a second to admire his looks and nothing has changed except for his facial features..but his hair is still the same. 

He looks my way and i snap out of it .. geez how long have i been staring at him for. Am i still obsessed with him.. after so many years. It feels like i've been sitting here for hours. Everytime i sit in this place i feel like im in an old painting of the royal family. 

Draco is giving me that same look he gave me yesterday when i visited his office. Why is he still looking at me in front of all these people.

"aahh we've been here for so long" says a person to the back

i understand what he means but i can't say that as a leader tho. 

"lets go and take a break team"

The world leaders and the team all stand up to walk to the lunch room. The lunch room reminds me of the hogwarts days when we used to sit there and bicker all day because Draco wasn't in the mood. He's not really talking .. and the team kind of forgot we were dating because they rarely ever see us interact. I could imagine him looking at me while i walk.. i have to stay confident.

My heels are making sounds... they're so embarassing what if i fall.. he brings out a stool for me to sit on "thanks" he gives me a smile.. wow i haven't seen him smile since we got here. The staffs looks are priceless.. they probably don't even remember that we were dating and it doesn't feel like it so i understand them. The strange thing is that it was a hot topic when it got out .. did Draco perhaps put a spell on them?.. no he would not.. would he. 

They keep looking at us differently ever since he said hi to me and looks at me occasionally.

A female staff whispers to my ear " i think Draco fancies you!" oh god... this is really Hogwarts.

another female staff that overheard whispers " yes we have all been talking about it.. he looks at you all the time"

"what don't say that" i say to shift the conversation.

"what are you guys whispering about" Draco says in a scary tone

"you" i say confidently

The staff all give me a dead look and it's honestly hillarious

"and what are you guys saying about me ?"

"nothing you should know" i say as i stand up and leave the room .. i don't really like fish to be honest.. the smell is disguting to me. 

As i walk i hear foot steps around me .. it sounds expensive..tt must be a guy