The group project

I don't know what just happened but I feel like he just played me. Why did he just leave me there all alone. I'm so disappointed in myself but i'm too tired to sit and blame myself so i went back to my room. I left my pajamas at my bed so I changed into them and I didn't even feel like brushing my teeth so I went straight to bed.

The next morning

I woke up and looked at the clock above the door. It said 07:03 so I have an hour. In my room there is a door that leads to a bathroom. I take a shower and brush my teeth. I actually wanted to look good today so i put on a skirt then rolled it so you could see my thighs. Then put my shirt and headband on. I let my hair air dry while I do my makeup. I looked at the time when I was done and I went downstairs.

I notice everyone waiting in the hallway waiting for the bell to ring and then I see him. I see draco and his friends all looking at me at the same time. Do they know?. I notice Draco observing me from the other side of the hallway. "Hey y/n"  where is the voice coming from? it sounds like hermione " to your back" Hermoine and two other girls approach me. "Hi i did not notice you were standing there"  I was going to say hi until Hermione's friends made the weirdest sound. 
"Guys look draco is looking over here" i look over to where Draco was standing and there he was with friends: My cheeks heated up at the thought of Draco checking me out and now he can't keep his eyes from me. "y/n i think he's looking at you" "I don't think so i don't even know"

(Bell ringing)

We step into the classroom and on the board it says that we will have a grouprpoject. "Take a seat, everyone chooses one person to work with and you're going to write an article about each other so you'll need to be with each other every break. I have always hated group projects because of the anxiety. I never know who to partner up with and I don't want to do the whole project myself. While I was in my own world everyone around me already found a partner, even hermione. "Draco, do you have a partner?" Mr. snape must be in love with Draco giving him all this attention or hes justa dumb kid. "I do".

I was bored and Draco whistled at me "Hey look over here" and saw i  a little bird coming my way and then turning into butterflies. "How did you do that" He smirked at me and pulled my chair closer to him "It's a secret you don't have to worry about it" He's annoying yet very attractive at the same time. "So how are we doing this project" oh so i was the partner god must love me because there's always a solution. It feels amazing being god's favorite.
"I'll write about myself and give you the article, you can do the same and we're done"
"That's basically cheating"
" ugh you're boring"
"You didn't find me boring yesterday when you let out a moan from that lips of yours"

I'm still ashamed but can i really blame myself for it. I look down and I notice that he's still looking at me. "You're really pretty today, who did you dress up for?" ugh this jerk is trying to get on my nerves. "Myself, who else would I be dressing up for?" i say sarcastically when he knows damn well why. "Me isn't that obvious i'm what everyone wants"
"Not me well at least not anymore i like someone else"
"who and don't come up with any weird names"
"Cedric, i like him"
"why would he be interested in you?"

Mr.Snap claps trying to get everyone's attention back to the board "The lesson is over everyone off to lunch" "Bye jerk" i say as i stand up and try to catch up with the girls in my class. "Why were you sitting with Draco" "I'm working with him." They look at me confused.
"How did you convince him to work with you" says lucy "I didn't have to he wanted to work with me" she has a smile on her face like she's trying to hold back a laugh "Stop lying"
"I know he rejected you but you don't have to be jealous, he doesn't want you?" i clapped back.
I was going to respond until I heard some noise behind me. It's  draco and his friends,
He's getting on my nerves. It feels like he's walking so closely on purpose to trip me out.

"hey muggle" oh what now and i see that the rest of the girls are giving me judgemental stares. I stand in between all of them so that he won't see me. Draco almost runs up and pushes through Hermoine and lucy. "y/n come sit with us" you know what yes maybe i'll get space from these toxic ass Draco obsessed girls. "Yeah, Hermione's coming too" she looks at me with a shocked facial expression. "Give us a second"
"How do you know Draco and why are we even sitting with them"
"i barely know him lets just sit with them during lunch they seem fun"
"fun-.. Draco is probably just messing with you i don't even know if he likes girls he has never had a girlfriend"
"Lucy, i don't like him you can have him"