The bedroom (spicy!!!!)

I pull out the lock from my sock "That's smart".
"come in" he gets in and sits on my bed. "This room looks empty"
"i just moved in shut it"
"Come here why are you so awkward"
"i don't know"
"Never had a boy in your room before"
"I've had boyfriends" Well that's a lie i have never even kissed before i met Draco.
"Are you a virgin?" Why does he care and why does it matter.
"None of your business"
"it's a genuine question and we're friends"
"Friends don't kiss"

I walk over to the bed and grab my notebook. "What are you doing"
"The project i'll ask questions"
"start"
"How many siblings do you have"
"i'm an only child"
"of course explains how spoiled you are"
"Keep your attitude in check"
"I know the rest of the answers i only wanted to know about your siblings, you go ahead and ask me questions"

"How many boyfriends did you have"
"None"
"what none?, was no one interested in you"
"I only fall for old, rich teachers"
"And why is that?"
"Daddy and mommy issues"
"what are the issues"
"Oh"
"Proceed"
"Can i go to the bathroom really quick"
"yeah sure" as soon as i heard the door click i lay my back against the bed and cover my face in the pillow. I hope he doesn't come in soon because my thighs are exposed, My skirt is too low. Why do I like to scare off boys with my childhood trauma?

I heard Draco get out of the Bathroom. "Are you sleeping?"
"shut up"
He sits on the corner of the bed and I feel a hand crawling up my leg. "What are you doing?"
"Can i ?" I don't respond because I'm too shy.
"y/n, You know that silence doesn't mean consent please speak"
"Okay" He continues, He slides his fingers up till he reaches my thighs and I feel him pulling down my panites. I still have the pillow against my face.
He rubs his fingers against me and oh god the feeling from that only has me wet.
"You're dripping all over me".

He inserts fingers inside me. I start moaning, I can't hold my moans any longer. "be loud for me". I'm so embarrassed and I'm so warm. He goes in faster inside of me. I now freely let out my moans and just like that he stopped before I reached. i took the pillow out of my face and sat up straight "you stopped?".
"No, lay on your back again".
i lay on my back again and why is he taking so long?. I feel something wet against me ..is that his tongue. I look back and all I see is his head. "Draco stop"
He doesn't hear me. He goes in deeper with his finger and tongue. "Draco stop it, i can't take it any longer".
"i can't hear you"
"Aaaaaaah, stoppp.. I can...."
"Say my name"
"Draco"
"Wrong"
"Draco malfoy" He inserts tree fingers inside of me.
"Say daddy"
"AAAahhh.. stoop i cannnnnt"
"Daddy stop"
And I came all over his mouth and he swallowed it. He wipes his mouth and gets on top of me. My legs are shaking like crazy. He kisses me on the lips "i'm going to wash my hands i'll be back" so this is what it feels like. My legs are still shaking like crazy. "What's up with your legs come and stand up.
I stand up and fall to the ground. "Are you okay?"

"No, I can't walk" He looks at me concerned
"Did I hurt you?"
"No this is my first time that i came?"
"Oh, Want more"
"No, it was too much"

"You're still naked" i didn't even notice, cant he see that this is embarrassing.
"i'll grab your panties for you baby.
He gives me my panties and this is awkward.
"What is it?"
"can you turn around?" He checkles
"I already saw everything" I looked to the floor with a flushed face. He finally turned around and I put my panties on.

"So where we"
"you were asking me questions"
"oh, do you have any siblings"
"No" I still can't look at him.
"Why are you looking down" I don't feel like answering him. He looks at me for a while
and then says "fine" then leaves. Finally , what did I just do?