The mirror room

I took a quick shower and I still can't believe that I let him do that. I put my wavy hair up in a messy bun and I put shorts on. I lay on my bed until I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. It's so loud that I threw my notebook at the alarm. I have five min until my class starts. I brush my teeth as fast as I could and put on clothes. I don't do anything with my hair and keep it messy. I opened the door and there he was. "Hey you look a mess" and you look perfect. He has slipped back hair and a suit on. "Shut up blondie" I can't have a normal conversation with him after yesterday. "Let's go to class" he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. The bell already rang.

"We're late"
" I know, my father will kill me"
Everyone's already inside. He opens the door and everyone looks back. "Let go off my shoulder they're looking"
I wish I could wipe that smile off of his friends. "Sit next to me"
We sit at the back of the class.
"Everyone you can work with your project and after you're done, off to lunch"

"We're already done"
"I'm going to sleep"
"Do it, if you want Mr.snape to kill you"
"Gladly"

Hermione whispers "y/n come sit her for a while" I walk over to her seat and she's working with Lucy. I genuinely hate her.
"Who is Draco taking to the dance it's tomorrow"
"Did you hear, apparently he rejected everyone"
"That's weird" I look over to where Draco is sitting and he's smiling at me.
"Who is he taking then"
"I wonder who"

I go back to my seat before Mr. snape can say anything.  "What did you guys talk about?"
"You"
" and what was it about?"
"None of your concern"

"we're already done, think we can leave"
"yeah ok, i'll just tell hermione"
i walk over to her seat again "Hey, im done im going to eat with Draco"
"we're done too, we're going with you"
We walk to the Lunch assembly with the girls except this time Draco is with us. Must be awkward for him because he rejected almost everyone.

We all sit and there's already food on the table this must be how magic school feels.
"I'm going to leave" thank god it was getting awkward with Draco here.
"y/n do you think Draco is good looking"
"Yeah, he looks really good"
"When doesn't he"
"right, he looks so good all the time" Me and the girls talked for a while about Draco.
"Look who's eavesdropping"
We all looked behind us and there he was with Vincent. I'm pretty sure he heard everything.
"How long has he been standing there"
"no clue"

"y/n, i don't get how you could be friends with cedric and Draco despite being new here"
"idk, just start talking to them and tear their confidence down. Boys think they have a higher status because of their families, just ignore them."

Draco and Vincent walk up to us. "hey, y/n i think i left my sweater at your room yesterday"
Lucy looks at me and I feel kinda bad. I was just telling her to ignore him. "What are you talking about?"
"Are you guys dating?"
"No way"
"What"

I act like I don't know what he's talking about. "He's just joking around"
"I like you y/n" What's wrong with Draco?" He wants my classmates to hate me.
"Seriously shut up!"
I stand up and walk away from the Lunch assembly. I hear footsteps behind me ..must be Draco. "Hello beautiful" I looked back and there he was with a smirk on his face.
"What" I try to look annoyed but his smile always wins over me.
"What's with the attitude babe" he grabs my arm and pulls me closer.
"It's you" he's acting all innocent.
"The dance is tomorrow im going to shop for a dress"
"it's fine i can tell my workers to send you a dress"
"workers?, so you rich rich?"
" My dad but yeah"
"imagine marrying and not having to work a day"
"is that the first you thought about?"
"yes and what about it"

"Let's go to the mirror room"
"what's that"
"shows your secret but makes it invisible for everybody else"
"we're right in front of it let's go inside"

This room is full of mirrors. I can barely see where I am and I lost Draco. I start to panic "Where are you?
"Right behind you"
"y/n, the big mirror in front of you is the truth mirror ask anything"
"ok, show me my future boyfriend"
"What do you see"
"draco can you move, you're blocking the view"
"i'm standing all the way here"
"Uh,,,"
"guess that means that i'm your boyfriend" he looks at me with a shocked expression
"It said in the future, your turn"
"show me ugly muggles.. oh look it's you"
"you're so annoying"

(bell ringing)

"why is it ringing?"
"it means get back to your room and sleep"
"let's go back then"
Our rooms are only a few steps away from the mirror room, how come that i've never seen it before. "I don't feel like sleeping"
"same"
"can i visit your room again"
"yeah sure"

We get into our and he takes off his shoes, suit and tie but leaves his shirt on. "I'm going to change into my pajamas i'll be back." I go into the bathroom and change into my shorts,tank top. I go back and see that he's cuddling my pillow while laying softly on my bed. "Hey, Draco are you sleeping?"
"no, climb up on the bed"
I climb up on the bed and pull myself in beside him. He holds me with his two arms almost smushing me. He seems tired so we relax for a while and both sleep