The shower(spicy!!)

"Hey, wake up" I woke up to Draco pinching my arm. "Ouch dude, how did you get into my room?"
" i slept here" He did what
"What"
"Yeah i did now get up"
"what time is it?"
"don't worry we have no school today, we only have the dance when it's night time"
Then why in the world did he have to wake me up ?

"I'm going in the shower"
"Can i come?"
I don't say anything, I just go into the bathroom and take off my clothes. Why is it so cold in here?. I turn on the shower and my hair gets and covers my whole back. I hear someone open the door but i don't think much of it. There is something that grabs my neck.

Dracos pov

I hear her turn on the shower and I open the door. i take off my clothes and she's not even noticing me. I grab her neck "Draco what are you doing?"
"joining what does it look like"
"Turn around you can't see my chest"
"you go" water all over me" she gets water all over and my hair is soaking wet. She's still covering her chest. I respect her by not looking "i'm not going to look"
"Stand on your side and pass me the shampoo"
I pass her the shampoo "Here"
"close your eyes, i can't let go my hands are covering me"
"this won't work, turn around i'll wash your hair " she turns her backside against me and i've never wanted someone this bad.
"You can do the rest yourself"
Now I'm full on hard and I turn around myself so she won't notice.

My pov

i don't want him to see my chest so finish up pretty quick. "hey y/n" i need help"
I turned around and noticed that he was facing the other side. "what is it?"
"come here" i get closer to him and he grabs my chin then pulls me down. "will you do this for me?"
Then I see it, why is it so big? It looks too big to fit in my mouth. This is my first time seeing a guy naked. "what am i supposed to do"
"what else, stop being clueless"
"i can't , it too big and it's my first time"
"i'll do it myself then"
I watch him grab himself and pump it up and down. He throws his head back and his eyes start to fludder. The sounds he's making right in front of me. "haaahhh"
I feel like I shouldn't watch but it's so addicting. "y/n,,y/n..y/n"
"what?"
"nothing i just like seeing your name" it feels like im watching something illegal.
"don't worry i'm almost finished"
"why are you watching me do this, you like it?"
"dirty"
It's getting awkward and it's too late to leave.
He turns on the shower "i'm finished you can leave now"
I leave the bathroom and wonder what we even are to each other. We've done so much but he still treats me like his friend. Maybe he only wants me for one thing. I have to think realistic if he wanted me he would already have asked me out.

I hear a click from the door "Hey y/n we're friends right?" i knew it 
"yeah"
"friends don't do stuff like this tho" that was a trick question
"then we're friends with benefits" I'm not getting my feelings hurt.
"what do you mean?"
"we don't even kiss yet you do all these stuff"
"You're really heartless, you were in on it too"
"i'm just being honest"
"you're just a heartless muggle who likes to whore around"
"Hey" before I get to say anything he storms out of the room and leaves his shirt and suit. The only thing he managed to take with him is his pants.

It's already in the middle of the day thank god we don't have any lessons today. The bell rings for lunch and I put on my uniform then get down. The assembly is packed and I notice Hermione plus the other girls waiting for me at the table. "Hey"
"how have you been?"
"good"
" the food looks good"
"yeah it does"
We hear sounds coming closer to us and there he is, Draco and his friends sit at the table beside us. "Hey Cedric," I say to get on Dracos nerves.
"close your mouth, muggle" Draco says before Cedric could greet me. The girls, all shocked at Draco's harsh words, look back. "she just wanted to say hi malfoy"
"you mad because she said hi to Cedric?"
"she's just a filthy mudblood, they're all the same"
"that was mean"
I never knew that Draco could be this mean and I don't want to tear up so I eat my food faster.
After a while everyone leaves the assembly "We're done are you guys coming to the library"
Hermione says " Now i will stay here with y/n for a while we'll catch up"
"are you okay?" I can see that hermione is concerned about me.
"yeah i'm okay"
"i know you like him cut it"
"i'm done with him"
"You two had a thing?"
"not really we haven't even kissed"
"ooh"
"i don't get how people like him"
"same he seems rude"
"Yeah cause he is"
We both start to laugh. Hermione makes me genuinely laugh. It has been a long time since I could call someone a friend.
"The girls that still like him are weird"
"the boys too, his friends all probably have a crush on him"
We laugh out loud catching the attention of Draco and his friends.
Hermione says "He thinks that he's the prince of SLytherin"
"Well he kinda is" we laugh more and this time Cedric turns around but we didn't think much of it. "they're like i wish DRaco could be my husband" Hermione spills out here drink and says "He's also very handsome"
"Like a dead vampire"
"y/n i can't take it no more"
"yeah this is too hilarious"

"Heyy Hermione and y/n" We both look back at Cedric and the boys are all looking at us including Draco.
"we could everything"
"huh"
I look at Hermione and she looks mortified but then I see her smirk. Seriously, I never knew Hermione was this funny.
"WHy were you guys trash talking Draco"
"you heard he's too spoiled"
"He's also rude for no reason"
"you guys can keep him.. matter of fact you can all get married"
"damn both of you got an attitude"

"Anyways we're leaving, wanna come along Cedric?"
"yeah sure,  Draco stands up" they're all in love with Draco and they can't leave him.
We walk in complete silence. "Hermione wanna go with me to the dance"
"Y/n i've never gone with a girl before"
"It's fine, we both don't have partners we can just go together"
Cedric says "or i can go with hermione and you can go with Draco"
I look over at Draco and he's walking behind us. He's really quiet like really he had a lot to say before.

"Let's get ready for the dance pick us up after an hour"
Hermione drags me to her room.