The twins

My POV

I'm happy that I found a friend. I feel like I don't have to hide things from her like I did  in my old home. I didn't even tell her that me and Draco kissed a long time ago. I feel more open now. The game is really boring .. there's nothing interesting about watching boys chase after balls especially in the air. "It's getting boring" she looks at me and says. "Right, I wish one of them lost already" that's my mood.

All the team players except for Draco and Cedric leaves the plan. I turn to Hermione and say "What's going on?"
"The team leaders are going to have a duel now.. whoever wins, wins the whole game"
"Then What's the point with having team players"
"It's for points,, extra points benefit the houses"

Oh right I forgot I should be cheering for slytherin since I'm in their house.
"This is so boring," she laughs.
"Wanna grab popcorn from the twins?"
"Yeah, wait who?"
"The ginger twins, they're really funny"
"Oh is that them?" I point at two boys who's selling snacks during the game. They're goofy looking but attractive at the same time and they're wearing the same thing. They're orange/red hair really suits them.

We walk over to them and they notice us. "Hey Girls" one says.
"Hey" Hermione says.
"What do you guys want?"
"Popcorn"
He hands me two bags of popcorn and winks at me. I giggle and he says "you guys get it for free".
"Thanks" they seem really nice.
I ask them " Do twins still wear matching clothes?"
The tall one on the left with the cap on says "still, honey we never stopped and besides you guys are wearing matching clothes too"
The other on the right says "yeah, but why are you guys wearing the team leaders sweaters".
Hermione says "yeah, they were our dates for the dance"

The guy on the left with the cap on says "my name is Greg and this is my brother Fred" he points to his brother.
Hermione says "Well this is y/n she's new here..be nice"
Fred looks at us mischievously and says "wanna have fun?" We're both and agree.
Greg says "we'll follow us" they both put down the snacks and just leaves them.

Fred: "behind this arena there's a room in there and it takes you to wherever you want to go" that sounds interesting. They start to walk "let's get out of here first". Hermione and I fall behind them because they walk so fast. I say "could you guys wait what's with the rush?"
Greg turned around and says "wanna grab my hand" he reaches his arm out and I place my hand in his arms. "Where exactly are we going?" I ask and he says "that room over there" he points to a large door and it's locked. There's a lock on it and I hear keys behind me. I look back and Fred is taking keys out of his pocket.
He opens the door and says "step inside ladies". We walk inside and it's pretty dark even though it's daytime. There's not a single window in this room but there is a large chandelier that's hanging in the middle of the room. It smells like honey and fire. The room is quite empty and there I see something in the middle. "What's that?" I ask
"That's the world map, you point anywhere and think of a location it takes you there" that has to be a lie
"That can't be true"
Greg "go see for yourself".
We walk up to the world map and it starts glowing. I look at Hermione to make sure that she saw the same thing and .. she definitely saw it. I grab Hermione's hand and think of the museum in London.

Everything is spinning .. where's Hermione I can't find her I scream "Hermione where are you" I heard a gasp behind me
"Behind you" there's a light in front of us. I can't really see anything, everything is just too loud. The light hits us making it hard to open my eyes. "Y/n open your eyes" I look at my hand and see Hermione's hand clinging to mine. I look around my surroundings and to my surprise we're actually at a museum. "Woah we're here"
"Where exactly"
"At the museum I've been wanting to visit Ever-since I was young"
"Hermione could we please look around"
"Yeah I guess".

There's a painting in front of us and it says Picasso. I've always admired Picasso, this is like a dream come through. "Woah this is by Picasso" says hermione.
"Yeah, I've always admired him"
"Me too"
"Look at that painting" I say and point at the painting Van Gogh made. I've seen it on my computer but never in real life.

"When does the game end we have to be back before" Hermione says and that's a reality check.
I just realised that Greg and Fred never said how we are going to get back. "how do we get back?" I ask Hermione .. she thinks for a while before answering "i heard last year that we just have to think about the place we want to get back to, but we have to be at the same spot"

We walk over to the first painting we saw. "Are we supposed to hold hands?" I ask "Probably, hold my hand y/n"  I hold her hand and close my eyes. A light is coming towards us and this time I'm not as scared. I hold onto her tighter than u was before. Before we even knew it we were back and we saw Fred and Greg. "Thank god you guys came back, we were going to call on Mr. Snape" says Fred. "How was it?".
Hermione looks at me and says "It was awesome".
"Yeah it was, we just looked at paintings we didn't get to see everything"
Fred says to me "Next time, let's get back they're already done with the game". I hope Cedric and Draco are not mad that we left during the game. To our excuse we just don't want to see an hour of two boys chasing around a ball. When we walked back to the arena, the game was already over. I felt kinda bad we were here to support Draco and Cedric but here we are coming in the arena empty. Cedric and Draco are coming closer. He asks Hermione "where were you guys?" and Hermione was about to answer until Fred interrupted and said "They were with us" goddess can they shut up. Draco overheard and looked at us for a second before he grabbed the cup then left looking mad. I never meant any harm and Cedric leaves without looking at Hermione. I just saw Hermione crumble right in front of me. We just looked really confused at first not knowing what to do until The twins offered us some lunch.

Greg, the guy with the cap grabs my hand. Honestly the only reason i can tell them apart is because of that cap if he ever takes it off. "There's a cafe near we could order some coffee"
"I don't drink coffee" I say, I feel weird and I don't think that we should go with them.
Hermione says "Today has been fun but we sadly have to get back to our rooms, but we'll see you around"
"yeah take care"

We walk away from the arena in complete silence until i say "Good excuse"
"y/n i feel really regretful" i felt the same way but i really wanted to hear her side. Her relationship with Cedric is kinda new. I feel like this is the first time he ever has been frustrated with her. "I just feel really empty. I didn't want to upset him" says Hermione.
"Hermione don't be too worried he'll get over it soon enough"
"you don't know that"
"well we can only hope, besides i feel like Draco hates me now.

They're probably sitting in their room and i don't know if i should knock on his door or not.
"It has been a long day, Hermione. Why don't we get back to our rooms now?" She looks at me and I can clearly see that she wants to get to her bed. "Yeah that's a good idea". We step on the stairways "There's magic in this school but we still have to take the stairs"
She looks at me and says "well you can the other stairs that move by themselves but they're on the other side of the school" everything with this school seems complicated but interesting at the same time.

We're already at the second floor and Hermione says "this is my floor bye see you tomorrow"
"yeah see you". Only one floor is left but my knees are so weak I take a few steps and I'm there. I hope Draco is not sleeping. I open my room and go into the bathroom to take a shower. in the shower all i can think about is Draco even while shampooing my hair and washing my body. All I can think about is how Draco would kiss me and touch me. I don't want to become attached but he's just too good. I just wanna kiss him and purposely make him mad to see new face expressions of him that i haven't seen before. I wanna feed him so I can taste the new flavors of his mouth.