The assembly

"Now let's go hermione" I look around the Lunch assembly and he's nowhere to be seen.
"look over there y/n" I see Draco coming our way. He grabs me and Hermione's hands and brings us to the table that's in the middle of the assembly. Once we sit down we see boys that look their 3 years older than us. I whisper to hermione "They look so old" she whispers back "thats because they're seniors and we're juniors normally we aren't allowed to sit next to them"
I wonder why Draco wanted me to sit next to him. "Come sit next to me y/n"" says cedric, He's sitting here too. This must be where the popular boys sit. I look at Hermione and point at the two seats next to where Cedric is seated.

"What's your name?" I guess that he's asking hermione since he already knows what my name is. "Hermoine" she says quietly, she seems shy. Does she like him or she just doesn't like to talk.  They get back to eating their food. "Stop chewing so loud Vincent" I look over and the boys are arguing. "Stop focusing on my food and eat your own" They act like children. "Look around everyone is looking over here"
They all laugh " they're probably wondering why two juniors are sitting at our table"
"Hey muggle" Draco is so annoying he knows my name yet always calls me a muggle
"I have a name jerk"
They all look so shocked.
"She just called draco a jerk"

He whispers to his friends that i like him thinking that i couldn't hear. "Did you hear what he just said" Hermoine looks at me and says "Yeah he thinks that you like him, Didn't you say that he isn't your type" Cedric butts in our conversation "Then whos your type y/n"
I think about it for a second then answer shortly "Old and rich" making Hermione and Cedric laugh.  The boys on the other side of the table all giggle and cedric says "let us all laugh Draco"

"we're talking about y/n" seriously this boy can't leave me alone "Leave me alone you're the one that's obsessed with me" He looks at me and says "Wanna work on our project later"
"No you can do it alone i'll go to the library" Hermione says "I'm done eating wanna go now?".
The guy next to Draco says "what are you guys going to do in the library"
Another guy says "Do people still read". Draco says "Can I come?" and Hermione says "yeah sure" this girl didnt see my signals. He stands up and says "lets go lets leave the dishes to Cedric he can take them back". While we walk Draco puts his arms around my shoulder and holds me tightly. I feel butterflies in my tummy and then I hear Lucy calling us over to where the other girls are sitting. "Hey draco"
"hey lucy"
"where are you guys going?"
"we're going to the library we have to leave bye"
" wait why are you going together with Draco?" I get so tired of her jealousy and say "None of your business". "can we leave now it's getting boring"
"Shut up draco"

"WAIT" , that's Cedric now, What does he want? "I'm going with you guys"
"Can we leave its getting tiring"
"what's with the mood swings hermione"
"shut up cedric
"Someone's mad today"
It looks like Cedric and  Hermione are flirting, i truly ship. "Why are you holding y/n draco?, i feel lonely come here hermione" he reaches for her hand but she stops it. "just hold my hand" after a lot of fighting she gives in and it's the cutest thing i've ever seen. We've been walking for a while now "when are we near?".
"It's right around the corner"

Finally we're here "lets go sit at the couch". they all sit and Draco takes up such a big place on the couch that thereś no way for me to fit in between. "You can sit on my lap babe"
"i'm not your babe"
"i'll just sit on the other couch"

I walk over to the other couch and sit down. I notice the three of them talking but it's too far away so i can't hear anything. I see Draco approach me and he says "Still planning on attending the dance with Cedric he seems busy with your friend"
"I changed my mind i have a person in mind"
"Who's that person"
"Mr. snape"
"Funny.."
"Im serious, Mr. snape has everything i'm looking for"

"Are you sure?, i think it's illegal"
"You're really dumb" I start to laugh.
"I already have a date i was just playing"
"I Think you're making everything up i saw you reject everyone already"
"Its tomorrow wanna go with me then Draco"
"I'm not sure"
"You have no choice blondie you're going with me"
I forgot that his hair is pure white but it doesn't matter, I don't think he's smart enough to realize it anyways.

Oh I just realized that hermione and Cedric left and we're the only ones left here in the library.
"Wanna kiss we're alone"
"No, you left me last time"
"It was getting late and you were horny" I take the pillow that's on the couch and threw it at his face "I WASN'T HORNY"
"Shhh yes you were keep your voice down"

"Let's go downstairs to the other they're in the playroom"
WE walk out of the library and walk down the stairs. He's holding my hand "Look they're holding hands" this Vincent guy is getting rocked one day. "Cutest couple"
"Shut it Vincent" is the only time I agree with Draco.

"y/n come sit in the middle we have a few questions" I go sit in the middle and the first question they ask me is. "So you and Draco?"
"What about us?"
"You guys are really cute together"
"No"
You guys are dating right?"
"Who said that?"
"Draco said that you asked him to the dance is that true"
"No, he asked me"

They all start to laugh including Draco is this some kind of inside joke that i don't know about.
"What's so funny"
You're just funny"
"Thanks blondie"
"What!"
"You heard me, blondie"

"y/n you have white hair on you"
"Oh must've been a cat" must be Draco's hair
"Is the cat Draco"
"Bye, you guys are weird"
"Ok guys stop..Let's go upstairs y/n"

I don't know where he's taking me but it's in the direction of where my room is. "Where here now" This is where my room is "Why are we in front of my room" he looks at me with a confused face and says "My room must be in front of yours then its weird i don't see you in the morning".
"Can you show me your room y/n?"
"why?"
"To work on the project" oh right i forgot we had a project.
"Yeah sure but don't do anything sneaky"