The garden

Y/n POV

I hope that this will day is going to be better.now I don't have to explain myself to when people ask me about Draco. Ron seems nice and his brothers are the nicest ever. I like his family more than Draco's parents. The Malfoy family is really intimidating. I don't feel like waking up but I kinda have too. A new day a new me.

I get walk to the second floor and knock on Hermiones room. She lets me in and says "you look better today are you okay"
"Yes I'm feeling better today" I say.
"Let's go back to class"
"We don't have classes today, we're going to the garden and take pictures with everyone"
"Oh seems fun let's go to the garden".

We walk downstairs and we see the rest of the class outside of the school. The garden looks beautiful today and the flowers have fully grown out. The little houses are even prettier. Everything looks immaculate.
"Everyone form a circle, go into four groups and take pictures around the houses then look for green balls. One camera per group her take them and come back in tree hours".

Hermione takes a camera and grabs Cedric "you'll be with us" he doesn't look to happy about it.
"We need one more person" I say and I see Ron  walking with another person. "Ron want to be in our group?"
"No I'll be with Harry and my brothers" he points to a guy with a scar on his forehead. Why haven't I seen him before. Hermione whispers "that guys parents were also killed by Voldemort" no way he took both of our parents.. I need to talk to him after. Cedric yells after Draco and catches his attention. I step on his feet and it's too late he's coming over. I look elsewhere and walk before them. Hermione catches up to me.

We're walking to the chocolate house and we both see a green ball. We both run "I saw it first"
"No I did" she says. I'm pretty sure that I saw it before her. I grab it before she could "y/n drop it I saw it first"
"No I did that's why I'm holding it first"
Cedric looks at us and says "we're in the same team I'll just take the picture and smile"
We both smile and after we hear the click we drop the ball. "Wait let's hide it" she says. Smart so we could win.
"Yes behind the bushes"
Cedric says "but others won't find it"
"Exactly" I say.
"You guys are ruthless"
"Muahaha"Hermione does an impression of an evil person. "Hahahaha" that's the sound of Cedric's  laugh it's kinda sounds robotic.

I almost forgot that Draco was with us he's not making any sounds or helping us at all. We're walking to the water house and we see something green in front of the door. This time Hermione grabs the green ball first. Before we could even smile he takes the photo.
"You guys aren't doing anything, we already found two balls and there are two left" I say
"Right it's time for you guys to find them" Hermione says, she walks up to Cedric and grabs his camera. We walk behind them and Hermione says "they're not even running"
"HEY YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO RUN!!"
We both laugh when they get mad at us.

Cedric stops and picks up a ball. "Smile little boys" Hermione says they both have an angry expression on their face. Draco isn't even paying attention to anything. He must be down with me and I don't even care. He's acting like a baby. I wish Ron was here I'd gladly take his picture.

Hermione: "One left where's the other one?"
Cedric: "over there" he points to a green ball beside the last house. We're walking pretty fast I'm almost going to fall and he picks it up. "Smile Cedric" he gives the weirdest facial expression.

"We're done now" .
Ron walks by with Harry and asks "where is the last ball"
"Over here" I say.
"Want me to take your picture" I say and Draco scoffs . Seriously what does he want wasn't he just slut-shaming me yesterday.

Hermione: "you guys look cute apart from Cedric and Draco they can't smile"
Cedric: "shut up babe"
Hermione: "did I lie?"
He rolls his eyes.
We walk back to the front of the garden and I'm walking beside Ron. I can feel Draco is staring at me. "Y/n this is Harry" Ron says
"Hi, Harry"
"Hi, nice to meet you" he looks really shy but extrovert at the same time.
"I came to this school the same time as you"
"Wait really?"
"Yes but you're we're sleeping" makes sense I don't remember getting there only waking up in the bed.
"Why haven't I seen you in class?"
"I sit at the front sometimes"
"Yeah me too"
"Hmm that's weird"
"Right, well it's really nice to meet you"

Harry: "have you seen the library yet?"
Me: "yeah I have it's really big"
Harry: "mind showing me?"
Me: "no, let's go after we leave back the cameras"

We leave back the cameras and Hermione kisses Cedric goodbye. It's just awkward tension between me and Draco. I feel like he was going to say something so I just walked towards Ron and Harry. Hermione catches up to us and we walk into the school.
"Is that the library?" Harry asks.
"Yes it is"
"Let's go inside" Hermione says.

We walk inside and Harry looks surprised.
"What is it?"
"Nothing it's just big" he's seriously adorable.

We all walk to couches and we sit until Hermione asks harry. " why did you start this school?"
"I don't know I just got a lot of emails about them"
"Same" I say.

Harry: "really?"
Me: "yeah"
Harry: "why do we have so much in common"
Me: "I don't know"
Harry:" y/n can you show me the books over there"
Me: "yeah sure"

We walk to the shelf he pointed at. "I wanted this book because it says something about my family"
"What does it say?"
"Something about Voldemort"
"Voldemort killed my parents" I say
"Same, the potter family ended and I'm the only one here to continue the bloodline"

Harry opens the book and says "there are pictures inside". We see pictures of two babies, one girl and a boy. Multiple families and that must be Voldemort. I can still recognize his face. "Where did you get that scar?"
"From Voldemort"
Me: "I have the same scar but not on my forehead"
Harry: "must be something he enjoys to do"
Me: "yeah, wait that's me" I see a picture of myself as a kid and two adults behind me.
Harry: "that must be your parents, here are mine me and you are playing in this picture"
Me: "could it be that we are family friend?"
Harry: "probably, there must be a reason why Voldemort killed out presents"
Me: "I don't think he'll stop, he probably doesn't know that we are alive"
Harry: "we have to keep a low profile"

Harry: "wait it says something about pureblood wizards and witches, it says these tree families are powerful and pure blooded with magic. Magic runs through their veins. We must be one of the pureblood it says your name.
Me: "it says something about potter right here you too are pureblood"

I see a picture of a couple with white hair no that can't be. "That's the Malfoy family the last living pureblood family"
Harry: "we're still alive"
Me: "so at the moment they are the only living pureblood family, must be a reason why Voldemort didn't kill them.
Harry: "you're right they're the only ones alive"
Me: "this is all a little sketchy"
Harry: "they're at the school we have to meet them".
Me: "but-"
Harry: "swallow your pride this is about something deeper"
Me: "let's go to lunch I'm hungry"

We walk back to the couches and say "Ron and Hermione we're hungry let's get lunch".
We get up and walk to the lunch Assembly. When we're there Ron and Harry leave us to sit next to the gryffindor house. We walk over to the girls table but this time some of the boys are sitting there including Draco. I take a seat next to Lucy and everyone is quiet when we get there. Draco seems extra smoky for no reason and passes salt around to everyone. He gives a napkin to Lucy what's with him. I thought he hated her.  He has a conversation with everyone except for me he's not even looking at me. Everything he does is just making me feel bad. Why so he entertaining the girls that are flirting with him. I can't take it anymore  and say "I'm not hungry see you later Hermione" and leave the table. I catch his attention and now he wants to look at me. It's too late and I can feel someone walking behind me.

I walk away from the assembly and sit into the corner. "Hey" I hear a low toned voice say I look up and it's Draco. I don't say anything and he just sits there beside me. "How are you" he says I just shrug my shoulders.
Draco: " I heard that Ron and you are close"
Me: "yeah"
Draco: "good luck with your relationship"
Me: "my what"
Draco: "sorry for yesterday you can be with whoever you want to be with"
Me: "I don't want him" he looks at me surprised
Draco: "who do you want"
Me: "I don't know"
Draco: "you don't know"
Me: "I've missed you" I say whithout thinking
Draco: "yeah me too, we can be friends"
Me: "that sounds good to me"
Draco: "wanna hang out at your room"
Me: "sure"
We both stand up and walk upstairs to my room.