Chapter 5: Love, Hatred, Two Faced

"Seriously now..." Chi said as her eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

"HOW DO YOU THINK CAN I DECIDE WHEN I'M TIED LIKE THIS, BASTARD?!" She shouted. Aizen, who was in the middle of climbing up the stairs, looked at her before continuing on his way.

"BASTARD!!!! COME BACK HERE YA MORON!!!" She shouted again. Then on the kitchen, came out a sweating Hinamori.

"U-uh... Chi-chan..? Do you know how to cook?" Chi calmed down as she looked at the girl.

"Yes, why?"

"Please help me out."

"Ask that bastard president to let me go." Chi said as she rolls her eyes.

"Eh?! But I can't ask of that!"

"Just a minute.." Chi cut her sentence.

"BAAAAASTAAAAAARD!!!!! LEMME GO IF YOU DON'T WANT MEH TO BURN YOUR PRECIOUS KITCHEN!!!!! I HAVE A GALLON OF GASOLINE IN HAND AND A MATCH IN MY POCKET, BASTARD!!!!!!" She shouted again. Hinamori just watched her shout all she want as she sweatdropped. Then Aizen came down the stairs.

"Come here." He silently said with a not-so-obvious defeated look on his face. Chi smiled brightly as she ran towards him.  Aizen unlocked the handcuffed and it fell down the tiled floor.

"Thanks!" She winked at him first before running towards Hinamori and dragging her by the kitchen. Aizen chuckled to.himself before walking back to his room.

|~~At Le Kitchen~~|

"Put the potatoes next." Chi told Hinamori as she cuts carrots. Hinamori did as she was told.

"Ne, Chi-chan..." Hinamori called out. Chi looked at her curiously.

"Yes?"

"Do you... Like President..?" She asked out of the blue. Chi dabbed the knife on the chopping board.

"What's with the question?"

"U-uh... Nothing... I... I'm just really curious, I guess..." Hinamori stuttered as she stirred the soup.

"But what will you do if I said yes?" Hinamori clutched the ladel.

"So... You do?"

"No. That's the exact opposite." Chi chuckled as she pulled the knife and started cutting carrots again. Hinamori stared at her then smiled to herself.

'Sugoi... Now I know why Aizen-san is so obsessed over her...' She blushed as she cooked.

|~~Le Timeskip~~|

"Waaah! That smells good~!" Gin whined as he sat in his chair. The others did too. Hinamori and Chi placed the plates on the dining table, as well as the food.

"Momo-chan cooked it~!" Chi said happily as she placed the water on the table. Everyone is already settled down, except for the one on the middle.

"Ara ara~ Today is the only day Aizen-sama got late for dinner~!" Gin said. Ulquiorra sighed.

"Aizen-sama has a lot of things to do. He said not to bother him." Gin whined.

"Eh?! How come yar the only one who knew it!"

"He told me." Gin looked at Chi who was trying to win an arguement against Toshiro.

"Chi-chan!" Chi glared at him.

"What?"

"Go fetch Aizen-sama." Chi smiled before yelling at Toshiro again.

"Chi-chan... Please call Aizen-sama for dinner~" Hinamori said with a smile. Chi stared at her before nodding slowly.

'Such... Sweet smile... I want to have a sis like her...' Chi walked up at the stairs with an annoyed face. Why? There are a total of 36 people inside this mansion. Just how many rooms do you think there is in the mansion? Aside the guest room, theatre room, kitchen, maid's room, another guest room and the master's bedroom... And there are 12 maids...

'Just how rich that bastard is..?' Then, at the end of the hall upstairs, there is a room with two, white, large doors.

"Just by the sight of it... I think that's it..." She whispered to herself. She walked towards that door. When she opened it, she saw no one.

"*sigh* Wrong room, I guess..." She sighed.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I told Ulquiorra to tell all of you not to bother me?" A pair of arms snaked on her waist and pulled her close.

"W-wha-" Aizen bit her ear and pulled her inside the large room.

"L-let go..!" She struggled from his grip but instead, she got pinned on the wall.

"J-just let me go and eat d-dinner downstairs!!!" She shouted out loud. Aizen smirked and nibbled her lower lip.

'Wha... What's... Wrong with him..?!' She thought herself. Aizen stopped biting her lower lip and stared down at her.

"Strip."

"What the fuck?! It's dinner!!! GIIIIIIIN!!!!! HELP ME!!! AIZEN IS M-" Chi's sentence was cut off when his lip smashed on hers. A muffled moan was heard from Aizen himself. Just then, clicks and flashes of light were witnessed.

"Sweet~!" Gin and Matsumoto said in unison. Aizen pulled back. Chi was blushing madly as she ran out of the room to the dining room. Her hand on her lips.

'Fuck... He... He turned me on... He turned me so fucking on... What should I do..?' She entered the room only to see everybody staring at her.

"W-what?" She stuttered. Her blush deepened when Byakuya slightly smirked without anybody noticing.

"J-just eat, you guys!!" She shoyed furiously.

"I'm just gonna go home!!!" She stomped out of the dining room.

'I shouldn't have shouted...' Then she heard loud footsteps coming down from the stairs. She looked back to see Gin, Matsumoto and Aizen.

'Uh-oh...' She ran out of the mansion. She ran out of the dark alleyway where she ran into.

'I will avoid him, starting from now on...'