Chapter 8: Everything Is Not Back

Chichi stared down into the dark alleyway leading to the house of those who are in high ranks. In their school, at least.

"Something wrong, Chi-chan?" Athena asked her, snapping her back to reality.

"A-ah! No! Nothing's wrong!" She said as she continued walking.

'Sousuke... He's been with me for the rest of my childhood days... While Ichigo... He's been with me since middle school... Aizen, has been with me for 5 years, and Ichigo, 3 years... Wait! Why would I consider Ichigo?!'

|~~Timeskip~~|

"A-are you really sure it's okay?" Athena asked nervously as she followed her friend behind. Chi walked inside the the dark alleyway, Athena trying to get as close to her.

Chi looked at her watch.

6:00 pm.

'I'm sure they're having dinner right now...'

Chi continued walking. The alleyway was longer than she thought it was. Then, someone spoke behind her.

"What is the Disciplinary Committee President doing here?" A deep, raspy voice said.

"Shut up, Renji." She said.

"Your damned President-"

"You're our President."

"Don't cut me off. As I was saying, your damned President asked me to visit the mansion tonight as an introduction to the whole Disciplinary Committee and Student Council." She sighed as she walked along with Renji and Athena to the end of the alleyway.

"Here we are." She said.

"Woah..." Athena mumbled slightly. Renji stared at Athena.

'I think Kuchiki will be fond of her...' He thought. They entered the mansion, and as usual, the smell of Earl Grey tea greeted Chi's nosetrills.

"Damn it... How many times a day do you drink tea, Sousuke?!" She said as she runs a hand on her hair as she walks in. Athena followed suit.

"You've been here?" Athena asked.

"Yeah, one time." She replied.

"Aaaand they're done with dinner already... Damn, where are they?!" She shouted as she ran upstairs up to Aizen's room.

"And she've already memorized the rooms, it seems..." Athena sighed as she walked towards the stairs. But Renji stopped her.

"I've got someone to introduce you, to." He said.

|~~At Aizen's room~~|

"Do you really have to do this?!" Chi asked angrily as she pulled his collar.

"If you don't agree, then why bring her here?" He asked. She took a deep, shaky breath before letting go of him.

"If you really don't want her into this, then say you agree." A smirk crept up her face.

"If I agree, she'll also stay here. Understood? And I want my room beside hers." Then Aizen crooked an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? We will share the same room. Haven't I told you yet?" He said as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"What if I don't want?"

"Then she'll do. I'll convince her with sugar-coated words." He said with a smirk.

"..."

"So? What is my princess' final decision?" He asked.

"I... I.. I'll just go for it..." She sighed and went out of the room.

'Why do I feel.so easy around him since I.knew he's my childhood friend...?'

"Athe-" she saw no one downstairs.

Then she heard noises from the rooms.near Aizen's.

"*sigh*" she opened the door and saw that Athena was with Byakuya. Athena is on the bed while Byakuya was sitting on the floor, reading something.

"What's going on here?" Athena looked up at Chi.

"Are? Renji-san brought me into this room."

"Shirotsune... Get out of my room." Byakuya interrupted.

"Like hell I will, gay." A vein popped in his head.

"What did you called me just now?"

"I said gay. Did I stutter? Huh?" Chi asked Byakuya mockingly

"You know, slut, that is not a good thing."

"Tch, FYI, scarfy ass, I don't give a damn thing about your bullshit." Chi closed the door with a slam.

"Hmph."

|~~Timeskip~~|

"Ne, Chi-chan, it's already late. Aren't we gonna go home yet?"

"No."

"Eh?! Why is that?!"

"Were gonna stay here, from now on." Chi told Athena with a relentless voice.

"Honto?! Honto?! Yay!!" Athena cheered as she jumps around and hugged Chi tightly.

"Hah.." Chi groaned.

"Don't get all clingy with me!"

"But what about our things?" Athena asked Chi with a pout.

"No need to worry about your things." Chi flinched slightly and Athena noticed this.

"Eh? Why?"

"I will take them from your house."

"No need for that." Chi interrupted with a trembling voice.

"We can handle our own!" She stated angrily.

"We don't need any of your help... We've grown up all alone, with nobody beside us. We've grown independent. She has grown without her family. And I, I have grown without you with me, bastard. So go away, I don't want any of your help." She spat put bitterly as her eyes are set into the moon.

"Athena. Please leave us alone for a while."

"No." Chi denied.

"Athena." Athena looked at Chi who was almost crying.

"Sorry, chi-chan but I want you two to get along..." Athena left the room with a determined look. But before she did so, she tapped Aizen's shoulder and gave him a glare.

"Say sorry to Chi-chan or I won't forgive you." She sounds mad. No. She is mad. And with that, she left.

Aizen's gaze sticks into Chi's trembling form.

"I'm sorry. I've missed you."

A.N.

You can punch me for the cliffhanger x3