Chapter 19

The sun has sunk in the horizon and the moon has shone below the land, illuminating the waters of the pond. Her eyes looked down at the pond, scanning the fishes swimming by. Everything felt so peaceful when someone tapped her shoulder. She cringed and looked up at who it was.

"What are you doing here? You're cold," Aizen said, sitting beside her on the grass and running his thumb down her skin. She shivered and looked back down on the pond with a small blush.

"I-I just wanted some air..." She stuttered in a soft voice. He smiles at her and attempted to kiss her cheek, but she placed her fingers above his lips and pushed his face away gently.

"Chi..." He mutters. She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and placed his gaze back down on the pond. He sighs and wraps his arm around her waist and removed her hand from his lips. Chichi looked at him and he immediately kissed her deeply.

~Lemon Alert~

Her eyes widens and tried to push him away, but to no avail, his grip was too strong. Aizen licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She didn't open her mouth. He runs his hand under her shirt and pinched a nipple from under her bra. She gasped and he took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue inside her mouth.

'N-no... This can't be... N-not here...' She thought. She moaned when she felt him roam her mouth and his hands fondling her breast. He smirked and pulled back, a string of saliva connecting their lips. She looked up at him with a flustered face.

"A-aizen..." She stuttered. He chuckles and pushed her down on the ground gently. "A-Aizen, n-no, not here..." "It would be too troublesome if we were to get a room at this state." He said as he chuckles. "B-but... I-It's too... Soon and someone might come here and.." He placed his finger above her lips.

"Nobody will know~" he whispered in a husky voice. Her blush deepens and she flinches. "I won't hurt you~" he whispers again before rolling her clothes up enough to reveal her D cups covered by a red lingerie with black ribbons. She shivered as the cold breeze hits her bare skin with the silhouette's cold fingers tracing down her stomach.

His hands crawled behind her and unclasped the hooks of the bra, making her breasts fall loose to the sides. He grabbed one of them as he sucks on the nape of her neck.

"H-hmmnn... A-aizzzeeennn..." She moaned out. He grunted and fondles with her nipple and she arched her neck. His tongue trailed down to her collarbone and she moaned louder. His hand moves from her breast, down to the hook of her skirt.

"W-wait-"

"Ssshh~" he cuts off again. Her blush deepened and he smirks. She let her arms fall to her side helplessly.

"Now, that's a good girl~" "S-stop it and do whatever you want..." She whispers. His smirk widens and he slides her skirt down to her ankles, along with her white lace skirt, revealing her wet core. She blushed harder when she feels two eyes scanning her body.

"You look so beautiful, as I have expected~" she bit her lip as his fingers traces down from her collarbone, down between her chest's valley and down to her womanhood. She moaned softly when he felt his fingers poke her entrance. Soon, he starts rubbing his thumb against her clit gently, earning another moan from the female.

"So sensitive, I see~" Aizen said in a husky voice. Shirotsune suddenly looked up at him with her dull, purple eyes filled with lust. She sat up and pushed him down on the ground, earning a surprised look.

"It's my turn~" she smirks as she trails her cold fingers down his chest towards the bulge beneath his pants. He blushed a little and groaned. She smirked with satisfaction as she rubs her hand against his clothed member. Chichi then lowered her head on his neck sucked his collarbone.

The brunette groaned louder. She rubs on her member harder and unzips his pants.

"C-chi... Chan..." He groaned out her name. She groaned and her tongue trails down from his neck, to his chest, down to his stomach. Aizen grips the ground, only to grab a handful of dirt as her tongue gets nearer his crotch. She suddenly stopped and pulled back, pulling his pants down along with his boxers down to his ankles. She stared at his member for a while and held it firmly with her right hand, as her thumb rubs its tip.

"C-chi..." Aizen stutters her name again. She looked at him with a smirk before licking his tip and running her tongue all over his member. His member twitches and she took it whole inside her mouth. He released another breathy moan as she runs her tongue around her member and bobbing her head up and down. She keeps bobbing her head for a few minutes, feeling it stiffen.

"C-chi... Chi..!" He groaned and his hot liquid gush inside her mouth, and she pulled back, a string of saliva connecting her lips and his tip. She swallowed his cum and kissed him deeply, making him taste himself.

He kissed back as his hands rested on her waist and flipped them over, him on top of her now. She blushed when he saw him position his member in her, still, wet and dripping entrance. He pushed it inside her and tears starts to form in the corners of her eyes, feeling her walls get torn slowly. He hitches a breathe and flicked her tears away with his thumb and cupped her cheek and starts thrusting slowly.

"A-Aizen... I-It hurts..." She whimpers under him. He kissed her forehead and placed a finger above her lips. "Shush~ the pain will subside soon~" he whispers softly as he thrusts inside her slowly. After a few more thrusts, she felt a sudden pleasure run throughout her body, causing her let out a small moan.

"See~? I told you~" he purrs seductively as he began thrusting inside her rapidly, leaving the younger female a moaning mess below him.

"Angh... A-Ai... Zen..." She moaned out between pants as she feels him go deeper. He groans and fastens his pace when he heard her moans get louder and ends up slamming inside her, making Chichi moan louder and scream his name.

"H-hnnggghh~~" she moaned and arches her back when she felt him hit her sweet spot. He groaned and slams onto her deeper and hits her sweet spot repeatedly as he starts nibbling her collarbone.

"A-Aizen, I-I'm-" her sentence was cut off by his words.

"M-me too..." He mutters and thrusts a few Kore before he came and spilled his seed inside her and she came as well.

"A-Aizen..." She whispers as she pants heavily. She blushed a little when he pecked the corner of her lips. He pulled himself out and dressed her up and himself after.

"I'll carry you back to your room. I'm sorry for tonight." He said and chuckles softly. She sat up and moved away from him a little bit and he stood up and picked her up bridal style.

"A-Aizen, I can walk back..." She stutters as she looked up at him.

"Really~? I'd like to see you do so~" he placed her down and she stumbled forward, falling back into his arms. He chuckled and she blushed brightly, but stayed in her position still.

"Aizen, I-I..." She wraps her arms around his waist, which took him aback. She suddenly sighed and pulled back, her hands leaning against his chest.

"I-I'm going back to my room..." She said and started walking away, her head hung low and her legs a bit wobbly.