Chapter 11

|~~Timeskip~~|

'My two days break have been fun... No... Mixed. Saturday I was confused, then the next day, I became more relieved because of Ichigo... I wonder how my week will go?' Chi wondered to herself as she sat in her seat. She slung her bag in the side of the desk.

"Kaichō." Renji spoke behind her.

"Huh?" She looks at him, confused.

"We're summoned in the meeting room." He said.

"Why me?"

"You're the Discipli-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, stop calling me that." She sighed in defeat as she stood up and went out of the classroom with Renji.

'Who could've summoned us?'

When they reached the said room, Renji stepped ahead of Chi and opened the door for her and stepped aside.

"What the-" She stared at Renji.

"Enter." Renji replied.

"Fine." She stepped inside the room and the familiar scent of jasmine tea welcomed her.

"So, the Disciplinary Committee is now complete, hm?" Aizen said, sitting in the very first seat in the long table.

"I'm not-"

"Would you please stop denying things and let's settle this." He said softly as he stood up. Then, she noticed that it's only the two of them inside the room.

'Why haven't I noticed this earlier?'

"Settle what?" She asked bluntly.

"Do not question me." She smirked.

"Oh? Being bossy now, ain't we?"

"Commit to me and I'll stop being bossy."

"Commit you what?"

"Commit yourself. Commit your soul, your life, your body and your heart to me." He stated coldly. She just stared at his dark brown orbs blankly.

"Never, bastard. I will once you've known how to be a real man."

"Are you saying that I'm-"

"No. I mean, once you've known how to respect and love a woman like how she does to you." She smiled at him. With her statement, his eyes grew wide in shock. Then he looked down.

"I..." He smiled.

"I can do it if that's what you wa-"

Slap.

"Will you please wake up from your fantasy of me ever coming back to you? So please stop favoring me." She's still smiling. Aizen gritted his teeth.

"You call our childhood a fantasy?" He said silently.

"Yes. Almost everything that happened back then was a fantasy. Would never happen. It was like a dream! I loved it! I loved it when we're still complete! It was too perfect! But then, life woke me up from that dream." She's still smiling at him sweetly.

"So... You still can't move on from what happened..?"

"Exactly!" Then tears roller down her smiling cheeks as she looks at him.

"I can never forget our last moments, 'cause you see, I treasure them... And I'm still pained that you left me without warning... It hurts, you know? It hurts when the one you love will leave you, and you're not worth giving an explanation why..." Her tears flowed down her cheeks, her smile gone.

"My dear queen..." He smiled softly at her and walked behind her.

"I never intended to leave you. It was a emergency. We needed to leave, but they told me in the last 5 minutes. They knew I'm going to object, so I didn't got the time to... Tell you..." He whispered in her ears as he snaked his arms around her waist.

Her sobs grew louder as she wipes her tears away.

"Y-you know, I'm just gonna get going... I'm going to burst out in tears here and start weeping!" She laughs as she cries and removed his arms around her.

"If you need something, just tell me, ne?" She said before walking out of the room.

'That explanation is fine for me... I'm kinda... Satisfied with that. At least, at the very least... He told me his reason...'

--()--

OK ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok?