Chapter 12

Ichigo made his way into the crowd as fast as he could, rage visibly painted in his face as he heads into a certain room.

|~~Meanwhile~~|

Aizen sat on his chair, staring at his pen as he rolls it on the desk. He knew. He saw it coming. He knew that it would happen. But just her tears that made him lost. It's always like that. It has always been like that. Everytime she would cry, he gets paranoid, but choose not to show it.

BAM!

The sudden bam on the door snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked from beneath his long eyelashes to see who did it. Then amusement grew into him.

"What is the captain of the soccer club doing here in the student council room?" He asked with an eyebrow crooked.

"Don't act like nothing happened!!!" Ichigo yelled as he ran up to him and pulled Aizen's collar.

"What did you do to Chi!?!?" He yelled in his face.

"None of your business."

"What?!?! You made her cry!!! She's crying her heart out and cursing YOU in the garden!!!! YOU made her like that!!!!! You hurted her!!!! Why did you made her cry?!?! What did she ever do to you?!?!" He continued shouting at his face.

Then Athena came inside the room and pulled Ichigo back.

"S-stop it, Kurosaki-san!" She said. Ichigo release his grip on his collar and took a step back.

"Is she still in the garden?" Aizen asked Ichigo.

"Not telling."

"Whatever. I don't need to check on her, she's nothing to me." He said with a smirk. Athena looked at him with slightly wide eyes.

"Then she's mine." With that, his smirk faltered.

"If she doesn't mean anything to you, leave her be." Ichigo said before exiting the room. But, with a smirk.

"You won't tell her about this, right?" Ichigo stopped in his tracks.

"She already know." The ginger boy replied, showing him his phone with a call on.

"You..." He gritted his teeth.

"She asked me to do this commotion. She said, she'll settle this once and for all. And she said it while crying. She's serious about it." The phone beeped and Ichigo looked at it.

"Oh, she ended the call! And she said that if she did end the call, she wants you to meet her in the garden later after school. Bye!" He said as he exited the room.

|~~At the School Garden~~|

Chi closed her phone and placed it in her pocket.

"I should've known..." She said to herself.

"Nice work, Ichigo..." She said as she entered the school building.