Chapter 17

'It's so dark... I can't see... But I can feel something wet and slippery on my... Neck... It... It feels good... I don't know what it is, but it feels good... Really good...'

A moan espaced her lips subconsciously.

'It's getting really... Heated... In the room... Wait what?!' She hitched a breath and snapped her eyes open before pushing Aizen away from her.

"B-bastard!" She covered the nape of her neck.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"What do you think?" Aizen sighed and pushed her down the bed gently.

"I've been wanting to hold you so close again. Please give me the chance to." He placed a hand over her cheeks as she looks at his eyes.

'Is he telling the truth..? I can't read him. Well, whatever. I ain't giving myself up this easily.'

"Aizen, I understand how you feel, but I can't give you my body."

"I'm not asking for your body."

"What?"

"I'm asking for you. Only you."

'He's mad as fuck...'

Chi sighed again.

"I really can't give you my body. Yes, I can give you my devotion and stuff, but not my body." Aizen started breathing heavily as he wraps his arms around her and bury his face on her shoulder.

'Shit, he still remembers...'

"N-no, really, Aizen... I-I don't want to..."

"Onegai..?"

'DAMMIT!'

"FINE!" Chi felt him smirk beneath her skin.

"That's my girl," he said. She blushed furiously and hugged him back.

"Pervert. Stop calling me 'yours'. It's really disgusting," Aizen pulled back and looked at her intently.

"Well, if isn't the queen denying her commitment to the king?" He said with a smirk as he placed a finger on the corner of her lips.

"S-shut up..." She looks away. Aizen lifted her chin up and made her look at him before placing his lips softly above hers. After 5 mins, he pulled away from the lack of air and left the both of them breathing heavily.

"Fine, I won't take you here on," her eyes lit up.

"For now," he continued before kissing her again, but more passionate. She moaned as his wet, slippery muscle explored every nook and cranny of her mouth.

'Dammit... Why do I feel so... Heavy inside..? Why do I feel so heavy, thinking that the man who toyed with me and hurt me is now above me, kissing me passionately as I keep playing along with his illusions? As his doll? Why... Why is thinking that I'm such an idiot hurts..? Though, I'm happy, that I could be, at least, be with him...' Aizen stopped kissing her when he felt hot tears roll down her cheeks.