Chapter 10: Betrayal (Maybe)

"Ne, Chi-chan..." Hinamori looked at the leaning girl on her door.

"Why're you... Breathing heavily..?" She asked worriedly.

"A-ah, nothing.." Chi replied to the worried girl as she walks up to her and pats her head.

"And I thought you're..."

"Yes, I'm gonna go change into my PJs but the door is locked." She smiled softly.

"But sleeping in a nice and comfy sundress ain't bad, isn't it?" Hinamori smiled.

"Hai, I'm really sleepy now... Let's sleep..." She said. Chi nodded and laid down in the bed with Hinamori and drifted to sleep.

|~~The Next Morning~~|

Chi woke up from the noise downstairs. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked to her left but Hinamori is not there. Then crashes are next heard downstairs. She stood up and ran to the living room.

"What's going on here..?" She asked.

"Where have you been last night?" His voice is lower than his usual tone.

"Eh... I went on a walk with Ichigo..."

"Oh? Really? A little walk until 10 pm?" He looked at her with a glare. With this, she got mad and glared back at him.

"How about you? Who is that bitch you're having sex with last night?" She asked mockingly.

"Tell me, who is that bitch? Huh?" Aizen scowled as he clenched his fists.

"So, you saw?"

"Yes." Her voice is shaky.

"Well, I really don't mind at all. I'm going out today. I might not come for lunch." She turned and started walking upstairs when he grabbed her wrist.

"No. You're not going anywhere." He said.

"And why not?"

"Come with me." He pulled her upstairs to his room.

"No. I won't enter this room. It's disgusting." She said right before she could step a foot inside.

"Then you leave me no choice." He stepped back behind her and scooped her up.

"Put me down, you pervert!" She struggled.

"No, I won't." He stepped inside the room and placed her down the bed gently.

"This is disgusting. Laying down in a bed where betrayal happened." He smirked.

"Seriously... Betrayal? Where did that came from? Do we have a relationship? Or... You're jealous?" He smiled softly as he kissed her cheek.

"That's the last kiss I'll give you. Your lips are disgusting." Aizen sighed.

"You really are jealous and you get really mean when you are jealous." He frowned.

"I'm not jealous. It's just that..."

"Just what?"

"It's just that... I'm... Guilty."

'Lies and a cup of fucking puddings... Of course I'm jealous! I love him! And I can't believe that Cha got him first! And as I remember... He's still a v. Therefore, Cha is his first... How could they?!'

"You're jealous. Don't deny it." He said softly. Chi groaned and slapped his hands away and stormed out of the room. Then she came across Athena who was carrying a silver tray with a teapot and two tea cups. Their eyes met, but Cha looked away instantly and continued on her way

'I hate her... How could she..? Oh, she doesn't know I love him. Maybe I should do the same with Gin.' Chi 'hmphed' before going out to the garden.

|~~Inside Aizen's room~~|

"Here's your tea." Athena said softly as she placed the tray down into the coffee table.

"Chi-chan went here?" She asked. Aizen hummed in reply as he purred down tea in a cup and took a sip on it.

"What did she say?"

"She's mad at the both of us."

"Who wouldn't?"

"You."

"How can you say?"

"She's going to do the same to Gin. She's plotting for revenge. Or we might never know, it might be even worse."

"Why Gin?"

"I'm not sure if it's Gin. But she's mad at me most so, she'll choose someone I despise. Someone like..." A name came into his mind that made him choke.

'Ichigo...'

|~~At The Garden~~|

"Ne, Ichigo? Is your family out for the night?" Chi asked. A short reply was recurved from the other line followed by a question out of curiosity.

"Yeah, why?"

"I actually don't feel like staying here in the mansion for a week. Mind if come over? I'll go back in a week."

"No, stay as you like. They'll be gone for a month due to some emergency in the hospital and they'll go on a vacation without me." Ichigo's voice was rather annoyed. Chi chuckled.

"I see, I see. I'll go there in 30 mins. Still need to pack. Aaaand I need to-" the phone was snatched from her hands.

"Like I told you, you're not going anywhere." Chi glared at him.

"You're in no position to order me around.. Go have fun with your girlfriend and be a man." She took the phone from his hands and went inside.

|~~Timeskip~~|

"Chi-chan, do you really have to leave? I mean, I have nobody to embrace tonight..." Hinamori asked as she helps place her things in the car.

"Hitsugaya-kun is always there~" Chi said with a wink and the girl blushed instantly.

"E-eh?! N-not him! Sure we're close, but I haven't tried sleeping with Shiro-chan yet!"

"Hitsugaya-kuuuuun~" a white haired kid appeared in the garage, holding a hose.

"What now?!"

"As regards for me, please sleep with Hinamori-chan while I'm gone."

"EHH?! B-B-B-B-BUT-BUT-"

"Sure."

"SHIRO-CHAN?!" Chi chuckled as she watch the two lovebirds (she hopes so) quarrel to settle this thing up.

"Ah, I need to go now. Bye Hinamori-chan, Chibi-chan~" she entered the car as soon as possible and asked the driver to drive away immediately as a mad Toshiro follows them with a stick while running.

"COME BACK HEEEEERREEEE!!!!" Chi tucked her tongue out as she looks behind the car. Then Toshiro tripped, making her burst into laughter.