Ardor

* Earth's PoV *

"That's a wrap," The director shouted and he put down the pen in his hand before standing up and leaving the table.

The filming for Earth's new BL series " Forever yours" was thankfully coming to an end, but that also meant that the last days of shooting were quite packed. Waking up at 4 in the morning, getting ready and heading to the filming location, followed by makeup and changing clothes... and only finishing once the sun had set already. It had been exhausting and straining, to say the least.

He did really like being an actor,being able to explore different roles and situations, bringing characters alive... but well not everything had only positive sides. He knew that, everyone knew that... but the good moments always made up for it, at least for Earth.

After changing back to his clothes, he could hear his phone ringing, Mew on the other line.

"Hey"

"Hey... Are you still coming to the speed-dating ?"

He could only chuckle and got his bag, walking out of the room to his car.

"I told you I'm coming. I'm just gonna drop by at home and take a shower... the filming today outside really got me all sweaty, and I don't like being that way when I am there."

Earth hung up on his best friend and placed his phone in his back pocket before getting in the car and on his way home. He left the radio off, enjoying the silence after the long day while glancing at his watch. It was already 7:30 pm, giving him around one and a half hours till his evening plans would start. Thank god he didn't have a schedule tomorrow, or else it would have been hard to even fit this in, if he wanted to get any sleep.

Though Earth didn't want to admit it... he was kind of excited. Excited because this wasn't exactly a normal speed-dating but rather an unique opportunity the Ardor club offered: A speed dating for free Dom's and Sub's. Seeing if you'd click with someone before withdrawing to a more private space for in-depth talks.

Ardor was the most famous members-only BDSM club in Bangkok, one where the rich and famous would go to meet likeminded enthusiast and live their sides out, that they normally kept hidden. Not everyone was even allowed to become a member, you had to pass a background check and whenever entering the club, you were searched for cameras and other things. Not to forget the confidential agreement, not talking about anyone you met, anything you saw happening or about the details of the club. In one word: What happens in the club stays in the club.

And even though he had only entered the club three months ago, Earth had earned himself a nickname in the exclusive circle already: The picky King. Well the King part came from him having been in the BL industry for six years already, bringing a variety of quite opposite characters to life which seemed as easy as breathing, at least for the outside. No one saw the hours and hours of studying, training and acting classes behind it... but well people only judged what they saw anyway. That was the first thing everyone in the entertainment industry learnt.

It didn't take long for him to arrive at his penthouse, putting his bag down before heading in the bathroom and peeling himself out of his casual clothes. He sorted them by colour first, then stepped in the shower and turned the warm water on... letting his muscles relax after the long day.

.

.

.

An hour later Earth arrived at the tall skyscraper, parking his car in the parking lot before getting out. Thankfully the building hosted a handful of different bars, lounges and restaurants beside the Ardor club, so it was pretty easy to not get spotted heading in and out the club.