Consequences

If there ever had been a time when Earth just wanted to disappear into thin air or bury himself underground... it surely was this evening. The further away he got from the Ardor club, the more he wanted to smack himself in the face. First of all for thinking that the second last shooting day was the perfect timing for a speed-matching. Secondly, for always assuming things first without asking: If he had just walked over when laying eyes on the very alluring man, none of this would have happened either. And third, for not calling it a night when he should have. If Mix had really come there because of him, surely he would have come a second time if they didn't get the chance to meet.

But that left only more questions: Why exactly did he want to meet Earth? Someone that seemed even pickier to choose a partner than the picky king, someone every person had asked for a chance only to be turned down. He had come on such a tight schedule instead of getting his manager to contact Earth's ... so there had to be a good reason... could he have really been interested in having a conversation with Earth to see if they were compatible as partners?

As soon as Earth had reached his own apartment, he discarded his clothes randomly, too tired and bothered by all the questions to care. Tomorrow was his day off anyway, enough time to pick the things up that were currently landing on the floor - one after another. He fell into his bed, just in boxer-shorts and was about to cover  himself with the blanket when his phone screen illuminated. He rolled onto the side to be more comfortable before having a look at the notification that popped up.

Mixxiw followed you on Instagram

His eyes widened in surprise and he couldn't help clicking on the notification which led him to... the other's instagram profile. All of this didn't make any sense... After what had happened earlier tonight, why would he follow him? Wouldn't he want nothing to do with the older? What exactly was going on here?

.

.

.

Apparently, the next morning had at least some of the answers he was looking for.  After getting a good amount of sleep, 9 hours in his case, Earth quickly got out of the bed and quickly started collecting the clothes he hard discarded last night. They swiftly landed in the three different baskets in the bathroom, of course colour sorted, before taking some of the white pieces of fabrics and putting them in the washing machine. When the machine played its small melody he left the bathroom again, heading back to the bedroom to pick up his phone.

 To his surprise, as soon as he picked it up, he got a call.

"P'Somsom? Good morning," he answered with a smile to his manager, a little unsure why the other was calling though. It was his one  day off in the whole month... surely it couldn't be that important, right?

" Good morning Earth, " the woman greeted friendly, " I don't want to occupy you too much on your free day but I have a question."

The young man gulped slightly, his feet carrying him to the kitchen in search of water. He quickly had filled a glass up and drank it in one gulp, before placing it back down on the counter.

"Of course Phi, go ahead."

"Is it possible... that you had any contact to the actor Mix Sahaphap Wongratch?"

Earth stopped in his tracks, confusion evident on his face. Why would she ... how would she know? Had she seen that the other had been following him suddenly? But even then... she wouldn't call because of such a small thing. There had to be something else going on here, Earth was sure of that. But what?