The Beginning of a Ship

If Earth had ever been grateful for a completely packed schedule that barely left him any time to breath... right now was surely the time.

His alarm had rung at 5am the next morning, him getting started on his daily routine: first jogging, a small breakfast and at least two cups of coffee, a relaxing shower and than the trip to their filming location.

He was sad on one side, having to bid goodbye to another character, but he was thankful for all the moments he was allowed to experience, the people he had been allowed to work with. He was gonna make sure to take a picture today with everyone, adding it to his life wall in his bedroom: a whole wall dedicated to all the projects he had worked in, pictures of the crews and his acting partners with the titles of the show. It was maybe a little over the top... but for Earth, all of this characters had become a part of himself he would never want to miss anymore, memories he was grateful for possessing and wanted to honour. It wasn't something widely know, pretty much a secret between his friends and him, his manager being one of the few that had seen it as well.

Before he knew it they had wrapped up filming and even finished their wrap up party, one Earth had ended up posting a couple pictures of on his instagram. Tagging the staff and actors, thanking them for al their hard work and looking forward to the promotions and it starting to air in 3 months.

He had kept his phone on do not disturb most of the week, rushing from promotions to photoshoots, from one event to the next.  Earth hadn't really opened any messengers or instagram either, if not for that one post and a story, so when Mew suddenly called him up the night before the casting would take place... Earth was surprised, to say the least.

"Oh Mew."

"Finally you answer, " he sighed and seemed to be pacing around in his apartment.

"Hm?" Earth put down his gym bag and put the phone between ear and shoulder, trying to unpack his clothes and sorting the laundry. Being so busy had only one disadvantage: his apartment looked like a mess, him barely able to get a full 8 hours of sleep.

"By your reaction I take you haven't really... looked at the internet or anything for the last days."

Earth's facial expression changed to confusion and he raised an eyebrow, but of course the other wasn't really in a position to see that. He just finished up his task, filling up the washing machine and starting it, before walking to the couch. His body plobbed down, limbs stretching and a sigh escaping him.

"I was busy."

"I know, " he said curtly, " but this is important. Open Line, I sent you the most important things."

With another sigh Earth turned on the camera, showing himself to Mew, before going over to the app and their chatroom. Apparently Mew had texted him... a lot. He scrolled through all the messages and screenshots, links and a handful of youtube videos. Enough things that going through them would likely take... an hour? two?

"That's a lot."

"Summary?"

"Please be my guest."

Earth put their videocall on full-screen again, covering himself with a blanket while watching Mew. The older sat down on the chair in his office, placing the phone down in front of him while combing through his hair. He looked comfortable in the sweats he was wearing, but something seemed to bother it, if it wasn't clear by now.

"The internet is going crazy."

"That much I saw, by the amount of media you sent me."

"Well some people, some close followers of Mix have put one and one together. He recently announced he would take on his first BL project with someone he has been wanting to work with for a while. Suddenly he followed you. Then the story with you two having a 'romantic' dinner, " he made a fitting movement with his fingers , " mentioning business. And well you probably don't know yet how he posted a picture of himself holding the novel of 'Like stars in the universe'."