Chapter 1

At a small apartment in Okinawa, a young girl watched as a clock was slowly ticking to midnight in a smaller bedroom.

She looked at the clock anxiously, sitting on her bed while wearing an oversized black hoodie. As the clock's big black hand reached 12, a grin appeared on the girl's face.

As she quickly got up, she went to her drawer and opened the very bottom one, revealing a (F/C) skateboard. The girl pulled it out and went to her door, slowly opening it so that no creaks could be heard.

Her mother wasn't that heavy of a sleeper, and the last time she was caught sneaking out...well, she doesn't necessarily like to talk about what happened.

Once the door opened, the girl tiptoed through the small apartment to the front door with her skateboard in hand, taking the key that was in her hoodie's pocket and unlocking it.

The lock sound wad loud, which made the girl freeze as she looked behind her to see if it woken her mom. Thankfully, it didn't seem to wake her up, making the girl give a sigh of relief.

The door opened, the girl closed gently, not bothering to lock it just for a safe measure. She than headed down the stairs, the building where she lived at beng fairly smalled compared to others.

As she reached the first floor of the building, she headed out the door, the receptionist at the  front desk not bothering to question why.

To the receptionst, this was a daily routine, seeing the small girl at this time leaving the building with her skateboard, going to only god knows where.

As the girl the girl huffed and puffed as she ran to her destination, not wanting to miss out on today's event. It was a "Beef" race and she just had to be there, as only the most wildest skateboard races happen where she was going.

She placed her skateboard down, hoping on it and beginnging to skate, feeling the rush of air going onto her face as a huge smile appeared on it.

As the girl skated to the mine where the race was being held, she saw that the gate was already open and that two guards were standing in front of it. "Hold on," One of the guards said, stopping the girl and opening his hand out in front of her, "Show us..."

The girl groaned, reaching into her hoodie pocket and taking out a pin badge. The badge was that of an arrow, with an heart at the end of it and a red and white rag tied to it. With how many times she came here, she expected the guards to cut her some slack by now....

The guard gave a good look at the badge, confirming that it was real and letting her into the mine. The girl smirked and stopped her skateboard, tucking it under her arm and running to the main hub of the mine....or more accurately, the main space for "S"

She looked around, seeing that nobody was riding there skateboards, meaning that everybody must have already been their and that the race already started.

"Oh no, I'm late!" The girl thought, running faster as she reached a area with gates around it. This was the staring area for where the races were held, the girl realizing that the racers were already gone and already skating around the mine.

"Did the race start already?" "Don't you see the tv, they're almost at the finish line." The girl looked up and saw a big tv that stood in front of her, most of the people around them having their eyes on it.

"Ah, So this was the beef..." The girl mumbled, seeing that Shadow was one of the racers. Shadow always played dirty in all of his "Beefs", so the girl wasn't anticipating who was going to win. It was obvious who was, and it wasn't the red haired guy that Shadow was against.