Chapter 12

"It....Broke?"

Y/N got up to her feet, Joe giving her the two halves of the skateboard with a solemn look. Y/N immediately attempted to piece the halves back together, saying under her breath "No...we can still fix it right?". "Y/N-" "Yeah, we can just tape the parts together and it's good as new!" Cherry Blossom placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder, making Y/N turn to face him and seeing him shake his head.

"We can't fix it...." Cherry Blossom mumbled, causing Y/N to look back at her broken board and frown. Joe saw this, reassuring Y/N by saying "You can always buy a new one...". "No! I....This was....I got it myself...." Y/N couldn't form a sentence, feeling sobs trying to escape from her mouth. Cherry Blossom gave out a sigh, patting Y/N's head as she looked up at him with the two board halves held close to her chest.

"C'mon....Adam's going to announce the next skaters." Cherry Blossom said, taking Y/N's hand as he lead away from the factory and back to the main stage, Joe following behind them. "Y/N, are you okay?" Langa asked, going over to the three when he saw them in his sight. "You took quite a fall-" Langa stopped himself when he saw Y/N's in half skateboard tucked under her arm

"Oh...." Langa muttered, looking down as Y/N glancing over to the two halves of the skateboard and bit her lip. Just than, Langa's eyes lit up as he took the two halves of the board away from Y/N. "I'll take this to Reki!" Langa said, Y/N taken back by what he just said. "Reki?" "Yeah, he's the only one who can fix this!" Cherry Blossom shook his head, telling Langa "But, it's beyond repair! You'll be lucky if the parts manage to stick for a while before they break apart again."

Langa looked at Cherry Blossom, saying to him "Reki's the only person that I know that can do this, he'll fix it...." Y/N started to twiddle her thumbs, telling Langa "I don't know if Reki wants anything to do with me now...". Langa kneeled to Y/N's height, saying "Reki has to fix it....he came here to watch you after all.".

Y/N blushed, Langa giving her a small smile and getting up to find Reki. As Langa ran off, Y/N thought to herself "Reki.....came here to watch just for me?", the blush still on her face. Joe chuckled a bit, saying to Cherry Blossom "Well, it turns out there is a happy ending to this after all!". Cherry Blossom only gave him an annoyed look, saying back "Weren't you the one that suggested she buy a new one?". Joe and Cherry Blossom began to glare at each other, but stopped from arguing when Y/N told them "It's not happy if Reki doesn't agree to fix it...."

Cherry Blossom and Joe both looked at Y/N, remembering that Y/N and Reki were still not on good terms with one another. Soon, the sound of hands clapping made the three look to the main stage, Adam now back on it as he exclaimed "Congratulations Cinderella! No wonder why you are callled the princess of "S", as you always managed to impress us every time !

Y/N hid behind Cherry Blossom, Cherry Blossom tightly holding her close to him as Adam said to the crowd "Now, let's see who will be in the next beef?". Adam than put his hand into the box, pulling out a card and showing it to the crowd. It was his name on it......

Adam gave a soft "Hmm" as the crowd cheered for him, Adam simply saying "I'll only agree if the person I'm racing against will give me a good time.". Adam than put his hand back itno the box, digging through it until he choose a card and pulled it out. Adam's smiled as he looked at the card, but it soon fell when he realized what name was read on it.

It was Cherry Blossom's....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherry Blossom and Adam stood at the starting line, Cherry Blossom looking over to Adam and saying to him "I've been waiting for this, best of luck.". "You weren't the one I wanted to face..." Adam responded, Cherry Blossom glaring at him and telling him "You wanted to race her, right?". Adam only smiled, saying to Cherry Blossom "Yes, you of all people should know that.".