Chapter 2

Langa held onto the skateboard as Y/N and Reki approached him, Reki saying to his classmate "You saved my butt, thanks new guy!". Langa only looked at him dumbfoundedly, not recognizing who he was. Y/N looked over at Reki and saw his annoyed face, giggling as an irritated Reki explained who he was to Langa.

Y/N looked to see that Langa still had the skateboard in his hand, asking him "Like to skate?". Langa blushed, looking at the skateboard in hus hands and said "Well, I-", but was soon interrupted by Reki who told him "C'mon, you know you want to hop on~".

Langa nodded and placed the skateboard on the ground, Y/N and Reki watching as Langa attempted to get on but only ended up tripping and falling down, the skateboard going rolling down the street itself. "BWHAHA!" Reki laughed, seeing the poor attempt at skating, "C'mon, are you doing that on purpose!".

"It barely moved a inch!" "Yeah, so? Maybe we shouldn't be standing on it!" Y/N giggled and went to the skateboard, getting on top of it and beginning to perform an ollie over Langa. This only made Reki laugh more, telling Langa "See, even a kid can do it better than you!"

"I think its because of experience...." Y/N mumbled, remembering that she was exactly like Langa when she tried to skate for the first time. She mainly learned through watching skaters through the nearby skate park, as she was too poor to afford electronics like phones or computers to watch tutorial videos.

As Langa got up, Y/n told him "Y'know, if you want to practice you can get your own from Reki over here.". "Huh?" "He works part time at the skate shop over there, and he makes the best skateboard designs!" Reki sliding his finger over his noise in a proud way. "Is the skate shop hiring?" Langa asked to Reki, seemingly not caring over what he did, "I'm looking for a part time job."

"Oh....So you don't want a skateboard..." Reki said with a hinge of disappointment in his voice. "We are hiring~" Oka said, coming up from behind Langa and laying his hand on his shoulder. "Wait, you already hired Y/N!" Reki protested, Oka telling the younger boy "She's not an official worker, besides you know the saying "Three's company"."

"Even than, I have to do an delivery to a client some night this week, and neither of us can't do so I'm desperate." Oka said, soon asking Langa if he had a license. "Y/N, you can do deliveries right?" Reki aksed, Y/N nervously laughing and twiddling her thumbs. "I....Don't really have the best schedule to do so..." Y/N answered, Reki groaning.

As Reki attempted to Convince Oka that he can do the job, Y/N went over to Langa and told him "You know, if you don't want to work here you can always decline.". "No, I want in...' Langa said, a determined look now on his face

"I can do it!"

                                       ~~~~~~

'Why can't I deliver it to them during the day?" "Because the gates don't open until late at night, newbie." Y/N played with the small fennec fox as Langa got his details about his Job from Oka, learning about "S" in the process.

"Ordinarily I go, but things have been getting packed up." Oka said, Reki speaking up and  saying "It's the daycare chick!". "You're going on a date with her right, right!" "I wish!" As Reki and Oka began to argue, Y/N noticed that Langa was interested in the fennec fox, extending his finger out to him.

Y/N held out the fennec fox to Langa, telling him "Here, he's really nice.". Langa was about to grab the fennec fox but the fennec fox only ended up biting his finger. "OW!"  Langa shouted, holding his finger as the fennec fox jumped out of Y/N's hands and onto the counter.

"But he bites..." Y/N mumbled, seeing the fennec fox proceed to bite Reki as well and go into Oka's arms. Y/N looked up and saw that the clock had read 5:40, meaning that shewas gone from home for at least 2 hours.