Chapter 10

"Reki!" "Reki!" Y/N called out, waving her hands out to the red haired boy as she stood in front of the highschool' s gate. "Do you have some time to help fix my skateboard?" Y/N asked, Reki going over to the younger girl and saying to her "Yeah, just let me look at it."

Y/N handed the (F/C) skateboard to Reki, Reki examining it and soon telling Y/N "The shaft seems to be broken.". "It is?" "Yeah, it being broken is the reason why you struggle with you're balance." Reki tucked the skateboard under his arm and said "I can replace it with a new shaft if you want.". Y/N nodded, asking Reki "How long do you think it will take?"

"About a day, it won't take long..." As Reki said that, he looked down as he thought to himself "Besides, it's the only thing I'm good at anyways.". Y/N saw this, asking Reki "Are you okay?". Reki looked back up, nodding to show that he was fine. "Want to walk back home together?" Reki asked, scratching the back of his head, "My house is actually that way."

Y/N nodded, following Reki as they started to head away from the highschool and head into town. "You haven't been at "S" for a while..." Y/N said, breaking the silence that came between the two. Reki looked over at Y/N, reassuring her by saying "I'm just busy that's all.". Y/ only raised her brow, telling Reki "Being busy for three nights in a row is a massive conicindence."

As Y/N stood in front of Reki, Reki gave the girl an annoyed look....but was soon taken back by what she would soon say. "Is it about what Shadow said?" Y/N asked, making Reki freeze up. Reki knew what Y/N was talking about, remembering the day that it happened on.

They were at "S" at usual, talking about how Langa was getting better at skateboarding, with how he and Y/N were the talk of "S" now. However, the conversation eventually went to Reki, on how he was the only one in the trio that hasn't made a name for himself. "You're just known as the guy that hangs around Snow and Cinderella!" Shadow had jokingly said, which made Reki realize just how true it was.

Reki was...average compared to Y/N and Langa, not having anything special when it came to skateboarding...

Y/N sighed when she saw Reki slowly nod his head, seeing that he was bothered by that. "Reki, don't get hung up on that." Y/N said, Reki looking away and feeling terrible about himself. "He was joking, I'm sure he didn't mean what he-" "But he still made a point though!" Reki put his hands in his hoodie's pockets and frowned, muttering "I'm nothing like you two guys."

Y/N frowned herself, but quickly rushed to Reki and wrapped her arms around his legs, hugging him as she said "You had the guts to challenge Adam to a "Beef"....that's the most coolest thing I ever saw.". Reki blushed a bit, looking away as he told Y/N "Yeah, but that's nothing compared to Langa taking your place."

Y/N puffed her cheeks in annoyance and looked up at Reki, saying "Are we talking about Langa?". She than kicked Reki, Reki grabbing his leg in pain as he looked at Y/N with an angry expression. "What's that for?" "Because you keep kicking yourself, so I kicked you back to see if you truly liked it!"

Reki wnet quiet, knowing that Y/N made a point. "I'm sorry..." Reki apologized, Y/N smiling gently and saying to him "Don't be....". Y/N than started to walk ahead, asking Reki "Are you going to the next "S"? I heard Adam's going to be there.". Reki only clicked his tongue, saying "As if..."

"Wait why?" "You know that I hate Adam..." Y/N stopped, remembering that Adam WAS the person who put Reki in the hospital. "Please...." Y/N begged, giving Reki her best puppy dog eyes that she could muster. Reki saw the pleading look in Y/N (E/C) eyes, trying to look away but couldn't by just how cute they were.

"Fine, I'll go but don't expect me to stay when Adam appears..." Reki said, Y/N giving him a big smile. Reki cracked a smile himself, but cleared his throat and took his pinky finger out. "I also want you to promise me you won't interact with him, okay?" Reki asked, Y/N stepping back a bit when she noticed that Reki wanted her to promise on this.