Bonding?

Here's a quick guide! Bold font means speaking with sign. Italicized font means Kokichis thoughts. Italicized and underlined means anyone else thoughts. ' is for Kokichi '
" is for anyone else " Speech with just " " is regular.

Kokichi sighed, taking a sip of the soup. He didn't even bother to thank Shuichi. He finished the soup, getting out and placing it on the counter for the other to clean. He then walked upstairs, leaving Shuichi all alone. "He really does hate me.." he laughed. "It sucks... but he's cute." Saihara smiled, watching Kokichi go up the spiraled stairs. As he finished eating, he got up and washed out the bowls. He then heard a loud bang from upstairs.

Meanwhile in Kokichis room, he was throwing a whole tantrum. He had wiped everything off his desk, and slammed his hand onto his desk. 'Why.... Why did they get me a stupid babysitter! I'm 16, just because I'm deaf doesn't mean I'm incapable or everything!' He was yelling in his mind, cursing out Saihara. After he had slammed his hand, he fell over on his bed. 'Damnit..' He then saw his door open very slowly. 'Hello?' he looked. "I heard a loud bang.. is everything okay?" He then looked at the mess all over his floor. "Ah! Kokichi! Are you okay?!" He ran over. Kokichi simply flipped him off. "Ah.. sorry.." He picked everything up off the floor, placing it on his desk. Kokichi watched his every move. "Kokichi, please tell me you're okay.. I'll do anything to make you happy. That's what I promised your parents." He shrugged. "Come on Kokichi.. please stop hating me..."  "Here.. what if we did something to bond? Like playing a bored game!" Shuichi was going to try his hardest to cheer the purple haired male up. Kokichi just shrugged again. "Well.. If you agree then let's go!" He walked out of the room, waiting downstairs for Kokichi.

After a few minutes, purple hair peeked through the doorway. "Hello Kokichi!" he smiled. The male waved. He then sat down on the couch. Shuichi had chosen a collection of board games for the two to play. "Go ahead and choose one!" He did as Shuichi said, and chose The Game of Life. "Good choice!" he smiled.

After the game was set up, they began to play. "Let's get started, okay?" Kokichi nodded. He then rolled the dice, and landed on a yellow space. He grabbed the card, reading it. He then showed it to Saihara. He got up, and did a ballerina dance, as the card said. He tried not to smile, but needed up breaking. He did change back to a neutral expression after he was done though. Shuichi did the same action, pulling a card. Then he read it, showing it to Kokichi. He smirked, 'Do it Shuichi,'. Jokingly, Shuichi rolled his eyes. He then blocked like a chicken while doing the chicken dance. 'HAHA-!' Kokichi laughed aloud. Saihara wasn't too surprised to hear his voice. They continued to game, until eventually, Kokichi won. 'Loser.' Kokichi smirked again.