Shopping 2

Here's a quick guide! Bold font means speaking with sign. Italicized font means Kokichis thoughts. Italicized and underlined means anyone else thoughts. ' is for Kokichi '
" is for anyone else " Speech with just " " is regular.

TW! Description of a nose getting pierced! 

The next store Kokichi decided to go to was Spencers. Shuichi figured he probably just wanted more "emo" clothing. He didn't understand how people could dress in band t-shirts and such. Wasn't it embarrassing? As Shuichi followed closely, he saw the other walk over to the band shirt section. "I guess I was right." he laughed lightly. He watched as Kokichi picked out a shirt. 'My Chemical Romance'. He knew that one. He walked closer so that he was in the view of Kokichi, tapping him. "Hey, I like that band too!" he smiled. "I actually saw them in a concert one time when I was younger.. I don't remember much though."  Kokichi shrugged, walking over to the register. He placed the shirt down. "Your total will be $23.95." she cashier smiled, Shuichi taking out the money. He already knew that Kokichi would have wanted for him to pay anyways. Kokichi grabbed the bag and walked out.

Shuichi followed once more, this time to a smoothie place. 'Shumai, buy me this.' "Shumai? That's new."   He wasn't too worried about the name though, and looked at what Kokichi was pointing to. A grape slushie. "Ah- Uhm.. Sure." Shuichi waited in line for about 5 minutes before he got to the register. "Ah yes.. Hello. I'd like a grape slushie." he spoke, pulling out the money. "That'll be $5.55." Shuichi payed for it, then waited for the slushie. It took about 30 seconds before it was on the counter. Kokichi grabbed it and ran off again. "Ah! T-Thank you!" he ran after the smaller male.

The next store was Claire's. "What could he want here..?"  Kokichi entered, walking over to the phone case section. He looked around before walking over to the nose ring section. 'Shumai, I want this.' "Ah uhm.. Sure.. Isn't it like 50 dollars though?" 'Yes. And?' Shuichi gave up. "Ma'am!" he called over to the cashier. "Yes?" she walked over. "Ah.. He'd like a nose ring." "Sure thing! Which one?" Kokichi pointed to a black one with small spikes on the end. "Alright. Follow me please!" Shuichi waved at Kokichi to follow, walking over to the piercing chair. "This may sting a little." Kokichi looked at Shuichi to translate. "This may sting a little." He nodded, waiting for the moment. Soon enough, he felt the sharp sting of the needle. He tried his best not to flinch though, and soon it was over. He then looked into the mirror that the worker was holding up. 'I like it.' "He likes it, thank you." "Any time! You can follow me to the register for a total of $55.90." Shuichi walked over, Kokichi following. He took out the money and payed. "Thank you, have a nice day." Shuichi followed Kokichi out.

'Shumai. I'm ready to go home.' "Okay.. Let's go then." Kokichi walked out of the large mall, and to the car. They got in, and Shuichi began to drive home.

A/N: Hey hey! Thank you so much for reading. Sorry for the long wait! A lot has been happening but I feel a lot better now.