Goodmorning, Sunshine!

Here's a quick guide! Bold font means speaking with sign. Italicized font means Kokichis thoughts. Italicized and underlined means anyone else thoughts. ' is for Kokichi '
" is for anyone else " Speech with just " " is regular.

As hours passed by, Kokichi grew more and more tired. 'I should go tell Shuichi I'm going to bed...' He got up, walking downstairs. 'Shuichi, I'm going to bed.' Shuichi nodded and Kokichi walked back up. He then changed into some sleep clothes and got under his covers. He then slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning, Kokichi awoke to the smell of pancakes. 'Did he cook for me again..?' Kokichi got up, the purple locks of his hair sticking up again. He did the same daily routine, getting up, brushing his teeth, doing his hair, getting dressed, and walking downstairs. The smell of pancakes was stronger. 'They smell good!' For once, he was happy to eat. Not with Saihara, but just to eat. When he walked to the kitchen, he saw Shuichi making the pancakes in which he had smelt. The blue haired turned around. "Ah! Goodmorning, sunshine!" 'Sunshine..? Why did he-' 'Morning.' Kokichi shrugged. "I made you pancakes!" Shuichi was trying to be as happy as possible this morning. "Would you like some?" Kokichi simply nodded, walking over to the dining room table.

When the food was done, Shuichi set it on the table. "Eat up!" Kokichi grabbed a pancake, cutting it into smaller peices with his knife. 'Thanks.' he took a bite. 'These... are really good...' 'Hey, Shuichi, did you make these from scratch?' "I did! They were really fun to make," he smiled. Kokichi was actually impressed. Even his own mom didn't make stuff from scratch.

After they had finished eating, Kokichi got up and went to his room, leaving everything for Shuichi to clean. This wasn't surprising, as the same thing happened last night. Shuichi wasn't really bothered by this though. He cleaned all the dishes, and then sat down on the couch.