Checking Up

Here's a quick guide! Bold font means speaking with sign. Italicized font means Kokichis thoughts. Italicized and underlined means anyone else thoughts. ' is for Kokichi '
" is for anyone else " Speech with just " " is regular.

After Kokichi and Shuichi were done playing, they cleaned up. Well- Shuichi cleaned up. Kokichi then went back to his room. Shuichi stayed downstairs, while the other read a book upstairs. It was getting later in the day, 6 pm now, and Kokichi was growing tired. "'I should go check on Kokichi..' Shuichi thought. It had been about an hour since they had last seen each other. 'I'm sure he's fine.. But I need to ask if he needs anything. It was one of the things his parents asked for. ' Shuichi walked up the stairs, then knocking on Kokichis door. "Oh.. right." Shuichi opened the door slowly. "Kokichi?" The purple haired boy looked up, then looking back down. "Kokichi, do you need anything?" He shrugged. 'Bring me some water.' Shuichi nodded, walking back down, leaving the door open. He grabbed the water, then brought it back up to Kokichi. He placed it on his bedside table. "Anything else?" Kokichi shook his head. "Alright.. I'll be downstairs if you need anything." Shuichi smiled. Kokichi went back to reading immediately.

a/n

hello! this is more of a filler chapter but i hope you enjoy dfdwonfwrni tysm for 40 reads!