Shopping

Here's a quick guide! Bold font means speaking with sign. Italicized font means Kokichis thoughts. Italicized and underlined means anyone else thoughts. ' is for Kokichi '
" is for anyone else " Speech with just " " is regular.

A few hours later, Kokichi was getting bored. He wanted to go somewhere. The male picked up his phone to check the time. '12:35.. I have plenty of time.' Kokichi got up, walking downstairs, and it the living room where Shuichi was. He banged on the wall. "Ah, yes Kokichi?" 'Take me shopping.' "Do you even have a car?" 'What, you don't?' Kokichi rolled his eyes. 'Just take me.' Shuichi nodded, getting up from his spot. "Come on then, let's go." Kokichi put on his shoes, and opened to garage. Inside, there was a black car, which looked to be fairly expensive. 'Go. You drive.' he pushed Shuichi. "Of course.." Kokichi got into the passenger seat, waiting for the car to start. "Where do you want to go?" 'The mall.' Shuichi nodded, starting the car, then driving off.

-

After about 20 minutes, the car came to a stop. Kokichi had been staring out the window the entire time, admiring how nice it was out today. It was 72 degrees fahrenheit, not too hot, but not too cold. It was perfect today. Kokichi waited for Shuichi to set the car into park before getting out. The wind felt nice on his face. For once, he wasn't annoyed to have Shuichi around just for the fact that he was leaving him alone. "Alright, where to first? I'll follow you around." Shuichi smiled. Kokichi nodded, walking towards the entrance. The automatic doors opened, and the cold air blew onto the males. The purple haired one didn't hesitate to start running to the store he wanted to go to. Shuichi let out a sigh when he saw Kokichi run. "I'll just have to run after him.." he began to run after the other, looking like a father chasing his son. Soon enough, Kokichi stopped. "Kokichi! Don't just go running like that!" he was bent down, out of breath. 'Fine.' He walked into the store, Hot Topic to be exact. Kokichi, being short, had to stand on his tip toes to see most of the items. Shuichi found it kind of cute. But not cute in a gay kind of way. Just- Cute.

Kokichi picked up an object. A Sailor Moon pin. Shuichi hoesntly knew nothing about Sailor Moon, other than the art style of it. Though he had to say the characters were very nice looking. Kokichi waved Shuichi over. 'Buy me this.' he smiled. "Ah uhm.. Kokichi, don't you have your own money?" 'I do, but I don't wanna use it. Buy me it.' Shuichi couldn't deny it, he'd just keep asking. He grabbed the pin and walked to the register. "Hello!" he placed it down. "Hello, the total is $2,95." Shuichi took out the money and payed, handing th pin to Kokichi. "Thank you, have a nice day!" "You too!" Shuichi replied, following Kokichi out of the store.