Another Stray

Hi guys :'> I'm back.
Please forgive me for the long update even though I promised a faster one, my dearest friend and pet Mimosa died and it was very hard. She was a good kitty. Because of that, I'm going to do a slight tweak the plot to honour her, since this is my most popular fic.

IN OTHER NEWS I'm thrilled people still stay with me on this. I come so close to giving up and then read that people are actually feeling things from my fic and... That's my goal. To make someone feel something. XD I wanna see you cry. True goals revealed

Once again thank you all for the amazing support and for sticking through the book and my sporadical updates.

Without further adou, let Soliloquy of the Broken Soul, Chapter 17, begin

*****

It'd been a day since Teech's betrayal, and the lack of stress was almost physical. Someone had cut the metaphorical string and the tense feeling of danger they had all gotten used to disappeared.

Even the kiddos were doing better, and Luffy was way better off, more active than ever before.

He was still a little reserved, but all of them were, and that would take time to ease out of. But for now, they were doing the best since the crew found them.

Knowing that Teech was gone deffintly helped Luffy, and the fact he didn't ask any elaboration on "gone" certainly helped the commanders.

Now, they were back on the island, and enjoying it, knowing there will be no real trouble.

They were currently resting near a stand while Marco bought some paper and ink. Apparently, he was running low.

Haruta and Thatch were hanging out with the kids by a large yellow bricked building building that sandwiched an ally between itself and a blue one.

Thatch and Haruta were chatting while the brothers were engaged in a "Purely to Make Sabo go Insane" argument.

"Spaghetti is NOT by ANY MEANS pizza!" Sabo insisted with flailing arms.

"Bread, Tomato sauce, cheese, meat. Sounds like the same thing to me," Ace said smugly, Luffy giggling along and nodding, of course on Ace's side.