Battles and Something Gone Wrong

BlauesMonster3110  You binged three chapters in less than an hour, I am both amazed and grateful. Lol

***

Sabo and Ace jumped down from the figurehead and immediately began calling out for Luffy. They ran all over the front of the ship, scouring the place for him.

Ace stopped and looked out over the railing, the worst possible outcome entering his mind.

"Sabo.... You don't think-"

Sabo held out a hand and cut him off, reading Ace's mind. "Nuh-uh. Don't even say it. There's no way Luffy could've fallen in. He was between us remember? And we would've heard it. He probably got spooked and bolted the minute he heard the explosion. He's hiding around here somewhere, we just gotta find him."

Ace gulped and nodded. They backed away from the railing and started to head up to the main deck when a floor board squeaked loudly behind Ace.

Sabo turned and his eyes widened as a figure stood poised just behind the freckled boys figure.

"Ace! Look out!" He screamed just as the sword started to swing a blow at Ace's head.

Ace instantly ducked and saw a few strands of hair fall to the deck below along with backlash wind from the sword. He rolled forward to Sabo and quickly stood up. Both boys took defensive positions with their fists held out but close their chests.

"You're a quick one," sneered the other pirate.

Ace smirked menacingly at the man. "And you're dead," he replied slyly.

The unknown pirate felt a chill run up his spine at the strange calm that spelt death for anyone who looked upon it.

Before he knew it, the black haired kid was gone and the blond just stood there with a smug expression, arms crossed without a care in the world.

"Crap-"

He couldn't even react when Ace suddenly appeared right in front of his face with the grin of a devil, fist raised.

Ace hurled his fist forward and smashed it into the pirates face with all the force his body could muster. The man recoiled from the attack and fell face first on the wood deck, blood splattering from his broken jaw.

They waited a minute and when the man didn't get up, Ace cheered, flicking the other pirate's blood from his knuckles and onto the wood below.

"Haha! Must be some pretty weak pirates if they can't even handle a punch to the face!" Ace cheered with a smile.

Sabo nodded and tapped his foot impatiently. "Look, I know you're happy and all, but we still have to find Luffy. He's, uh, kinda defenseless at the moment."

Ace turned and nodded. They ran to the upper deck but had to stop when they reached the top.

Total chaos had ensude. There were pirates fighting pirates everywhere you looked. Blood spraying, swords clashing, people falling to the ground dead as door nails with a sickening thump.

Ace and Sabo recovered quickly from their shock when they caught sight of a little red blur on the far, far side of the ship.

He was near Whitebeard's chair, in the corner where the railing met the cabin walls.

"Great! How'd he even mange to get over there!? He's in the centre of all this mess!" Sabo shouted, clearly exasperated.

Ace looked around, trying to find a path so they could easily reach Luffy. If they didn't get there soon, someone would surely try and kill him.