Escape and Pain

Hello Readers! Yes, tis strange for me to comment at beginning but I wanted to relay a quick message... And question... I guess.

So, Marco. He's fun. Do y'all care about his lil speech thing enough for me to keep writing it in?

Believe it you not, it's hard to make things sound serious while adding "yoi" into it. Imma keep trying to add it, but if it is missing it's either because I felt it would take away from the dialogue or I forgot. Sorry.

(Also if you see a * symbol next to a word or term that said term will be defined or explain at the end! For those who need it, like me. (-_- ;) )

A'ight! Enjoy the chapter, and comment if you so desire! It's Motivating.

***

They raced through what had to be four entire floors of mazes, only the bottom one having slaves, but seeing how big the ship was, there were still a lot. The ship was bigger than Ace and Sabo even imagined. From the outside, when they saw it years ago, it looked big, but on this inside it just seemed so unnecessary!

Thatch and Marco guided the young boys through the endless corridors, going up whenever they found a stairwell. Marco still had the ill and feverish Luffy wrapped tightly in his arms while Ace and Sabo stayed close behind, straw hat in hand.

With Marco and Thatch as a guide, it took twenty minutes to find the first floor up to the deck. It would've taken fifteen but they got a tad lost on the third floor when Thatch made a wrong turn through his haste.

The second they emerged on deck Marco raced ahead of the group and past the last lingering fights on the deck. He practically flew across the deck as he ran towards his own ship in his need to get
Luffy medical assistance.

He jumped over from the Celestial ship to the Whitebeard ship in one bountiful leap and landed gracefully onboard with a light thud.

All the pirates on deck the ship turned to face the frazzled commander as he started yelling orders.

"WHERE IS ARIA?!" He called out.

Everyone in their shock merely pointed to the hallway that led to the medical wing. Marco ran into the dimly lit passage and disappeared into the medical ward leaving everyone on deck to wonder what the heck was wrong and why Marco had a kid with him.

Marco ran down the short hallway and opened up the door to the medical wing. A women with a white lab coat on noticed his presence and pursed her lips at his distress, walking over immediately to see why the commander had burst in.

"What's wrong, Marco?" She asked concerned.

Marco, slightly out of breath, held out Luffy and said three words:

"They had kids."

Everyone, including the doctor in front of him stopped what they were doing and stared in shock at what he just said.

"You mean to tell me there were children on that boat?" The doctor hissed quietly.

Marco nodded and gestured Luffy once again. The doctor, Aria, now understanding the outburst, took Luffy from the man and walked over to place him on a bed.