Red and Black

SO- I know know I said I'd post them all but I finished this one so fast I felt guilty for forcing you to wait SO HERE JUST TAKE IT ALFSHHDL.

Its rather short but that is because we are getting to the end, don't worry!!!! Our Garp meet up chapter is coming!!!! But yoi know, plot, sequence yada yada.

I hope you all enjoy thus chapter because though it is short its kinda suuuuppper sad. I think? Idk man I've lost all emotions at this point why do you think I write this stuff.

Anywho thank you all for always as reading and I'll see you soon!! Hopefully with more than just one chapter!!! We'll see!

Bon à petit

***

"Yo Captain!!! Mail's here! You got a letter!"

Shanks ran a hand over his face. He hasn't been this tired in a long time. The government wasn't happy with him, not that they ever were, and Garp was breathing down his neck.

Makino was sending letters weekly, asking if he'd found out anything, anything at all.

 In three years, he's only ever been able to tell her that he had nothing.

Three long years of nothing.

He sighed, pulling his hand up and slicking the red hair out of his face.

His foot falls were heavy, slow. It's been like that lately. Ha, lately.

It'd been like that since Luffy was taken. Since his hope of a better future was stolen by those wishing to destroy it.

That was why Shank had been disrupting and uprooting every slave auction he caught wind of, from Sabaody to the Four Seas.

Garp was working through Shanks, using him for any means necessary to find their boys, while using his military power to do any legal action possible.

Nothing worked. They were on the brink of hopelessness.

But he knew Makino, and she wouldn't stop hoping. Even if the news birds came and announced the three dead, she'd call it a lie.