Chapter 7: I'll Regret It In The Morning

[WARNING] If you haven't already realized, I've rated the book PG-13 meaning that there is some mild content in this story...obviously lol. So I just wanted to warn you all so that you'd be a bit cautious and wouldn't find yourself in an uncomfortable position reading the story. It's always good to be cautious and aware :) Kk you may continue on. ENJOY! ^-^ Oh yeah, btw I suggest you play the vid on the side while reading the story; it's mostly meant for Jay's POV. It's like the perfect background music for the part lol XD

Nathan's Pov

Today was the day; the day where Amber and I would take it to the next level, hopefully. We got to the gala and stepped out of our limo. There were a bunch of cameras flashing and a ton of fans screaming their hearts out. We got into the venue which was much calmer. Thankfully, everyone who was attending the gala were just a bunch of rich people trying to prove to everyone else that they cared about other stuff rather then their money and themselves. The boys and I were the last show for the night, so until then we were to do whatever we pleased.I went searching for Amber, but she was nowhere in my sights.

Jay's POV

I tried calling Amber, but she wouldn't pick up. I searched everywhere for her and never found her. I spotted Elanor (El) -her mother- and walked up to her. "Good evening El" I said. "Good evening to you as well my little Birdy" she replied. She always gave me little nicknames. Because Amber and I are, or were so close, her mum and I were too.

"Do you know where Amber is?"

"Oh, she couldn't make it."

"Why not?"

El sighed. "She hasn't exactly been too good. Her aunt, my sister....passed away. She was very close to her and now that she's passed on she's too devastated to come. I was surprised she even showed up to work the other day. I guess the reality of it finally hit her."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"Really? I thought you'd be the first one she'd tell. Now I feel bad that I couldn't be with her right now."

"There's no need to be. I'm sure she understands. So, she's at her flat?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, if anyone asks where I've wandered off to tell them I'm in the restroom and I'm not feeling too good."

"Why?"

"Just please do it."

"Ok Birdy."

As I was walking away from El, Nath stopped me in my tracks by pushing my chest back. "Where's Amber?" He asked with a serious face. "She's running a little late, but she'll be here shortly." I replied. He put his hand down and walked away still looking as serious and pissed as ever. I know, I shuldn't have lied, but this was my chance. I walked out the building through the back without anyone noticing. I managed to get a taxi which was to bring me to Amber's flat.

I reached her flat and rang her doorbell. She opened the door in shock. "Hey. Could I come in?" I asked. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at the charity gala!" she replied. I didn't respond, instead I stared at her with a little smirk. Eventually, she gave up guarding the entrance into her place and let me in. I walked over to the couch and sat down. She walked over and stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"I heard about your aunt. I'm very sorry. Your mum told me you weren't attending the gala because you were devastated. To be honest, you look alright to me, so is that the actual reason or a cover up?" I asked.

"I am devastated, I'm just staying strong. You already know why I decided not to attend so why are you asking? Look, you really shouldn't be here and I don't want you to be here."

"I just came to comfort you because that's what friends do. I have no intentions of doing anything other than that. But it seems as if you don't need any comforting."

"Ha ha! Do you honestly think I'd fall for that. You haven't been my friend since Ibiza."

"So then, what have I been this whole time?'

"A guy who just doesn't get the picture. I will never be with you. Why can't you see that?"

"Why can't you see your torturing yourself!" I stood up and looked at her firmly.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" She squinted her eyebrows.

"I've made you realize you don't love Nathan the same way and now your trying to deny it. You're having a hard time accepting it and it's eating you up inside. He probably knows about the feelings we have for each other and you're worried your days together are numbered. You want to prove me wrong, but you know I'm right. So, just admit it to yourself. You don't want to be with Nathan."

I walked up to her and placed my hands to the sides of her cheeks holding her face. "You want to be with me as much as I want to be with you. Stop fighting your heart before you end up with nothing. I love you Amber, so let me love you like a real man should." I said softly. I pressed my lips against hers feeling an instant connection. She dropped her arms and wrapped them around my neck.

My tongue slipped it's way into her mouth and took control. I placed my hands on her waist and pushed her back against the wall. It felt just like before, intense but passionate. She began unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it off. I pulled her shirt over her head and threw it to the ground.

We made our way to her bedroom, our lips still connected. I picked her up and threw her onto the bed, being the aggressive guy that I am when it came to love making. I took off my pants and underwear and did the same for her as quickly as I could. It was finally going to happen. We were going to connect in a way like never before and express our love for each other.

I got on top of her and we continued to make out. I finally placed myself into her and pounced. She moaned while pulling my hair. I was afraid she'd rip it out. Seeing her laid there all to myself with her eyes closed was amazing. She looked so beautiful; her body was a temple. I loved it, every minute of it.

Nathan's POV

Everyone was searching for Bird, but we weren't successful. I asked Elanor if she knew of his whereabouts and she told me he wasn't feeling well, so he's stuck in the bathroom. I went to the men's restroom and called out his name and of course I received no response. It's official I was going to kill him. He knew damn well where Amber was and he went after her.

I told the lads what Elanor told me and we decided to perform without him. We sang the last song Made and I looked out into the crowd. I knew Amber wouldn't be there, but I couldn't help but hope to see her. Towards the end of the song I decided to give it one last try, but this time I called out to her. "Amber are you out there?" I said into my microphone.The boys kept singing but looked at me with confusion and so did the crowd. I repeated myself and again received no response, so I continued singing with the boys.

After our performance I got off stage and rushed to a private room we were given. I yelled to the people who worked for us to get out and they did so. They were totally stunned, because I was just raging. I locked the door and fell to my knees crying. I took out the box in which the ring was in and stared at it. How could they do this to me? Amber was mine, she was supposed to be mine forever.

I heard a knock on the door and told whom ever it was to go away. "Nathan it's me" I heard. Thinking it was Amber, I put the ring back into my pocket, rushed to the door, unlocked it, and opened it to find Meridith. She pushed me back, shut the door and locked it. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked while wiping my tears.

I watched as she began taking off her clothes. "What are you doing here?" I exclaimed. She was finally naked and her body was beautiful, but it couldn't compare to Amber's amazing body. She threw me to the ground and began kissing me. I did nothing. She removed her lips from mine and said "I'm here for you Nath. You may not love me, but I still love you and I'll keep loving you until you learn to love me." That's how we ended the night, the same way we almost ruined my relationship with Amber, but this time it was for payback and I wasn't going to regret it.