The Tutorial

(Might be a boring chapter, but it's a necessary one, the next will be more exciting.)

Jaune woke up in a large grassy field, with the sun high in the sky.

Where are we?

We're not in remnant anymore

Jaunes eyes drifted along the blocky looking field, with everything down to the grass seemingly made of blocks

How?

This can't be natural

Jaune heard a mooing sound from behind him, he turned to see a very blocky cow looking curiously up at him. Jaune took a look at the animal, and another look around the field he had woken up in.

Jaune: what the fuck

There was no sign of the portal he had entered into, no sign of the Grimm that had rushed him, or any Grimm for that matter. Jaune attempted to take out his scroll, only to find it wasn't even on him. Defeated, Jaune sat down in the grass

Jaune: great, now what?

We need food, water

And shelter, I suggest we look around

Jaune turned around and prepared to head into the forest, only to find a peculiar chest waiting for him right next to where he had woken up

A chest? Should we open it?

Is there a better option?

Jaune opened the chest, which was more like a box then anything. Inside was a few logs, somehow sitting in the chest. Jaune grabbed them, and was teleported into a strange menu like screen, one you would see in a video game.

In the top left was himself, with 4 empty slots directly to the left of himself. There was also about 20 empty slots below him, with the log being in the bottom row. Jaune touched the log, and it moved to whichever slot his hand was hovering over, expect the four to the left of his body.

What is it?

What is it?

Perhaps a sort of storing mechanism? Like an inventory?

Jaune brushed this aside, looking into the chest to see what else is in it. There were multiple other logs, about 5 more, which all seemed to go into his magical storage device that he always had on him.

There was also one other thing in the chest, a peculiar book.

A book? Should we open it?

We've got nothing better to do

A guide to Minecraft

By ]%]*{^}%]^[+[^]%{^{

Hello and welcome to the great and expansive world that is Minecraft. Now I know you must be confused, being thrusted into this strange world can we overwhelming at times. But do not fret! I am here to aid you!