Man of black

I see the player you mean

Jaune arc?
—————————————
Jaunt walked through the seemingly endless desert as night once again begun to fall. He spotted a mountain close by, and begun to scale it again as he did the night before.

Jaune grabbed some wood and a rock and begun to rub them together, effortlessly creating a fire to combat the cold. He would travel more during the night, and be possibly out of this desert, if not for the fact he would freeze to death if he tried.

This is so stupid

We need to warm up, or else we'll freeze. It's simple really I don't see why you can't seem to grasp it.

But we're going to slow! We stop on a mountain every single night and wait when we could be moving!

Well when were out of this oddly large desert we can move during the night, until then we must wait here and warm up.

Jaune took this moment to look over what little resources he had remaining. He had exhausted most of his food and wood traveling thus far in the desert. He only has his basic stone tools, with his sword and axe being on uncomfortably low durability. His pickaxe and shovel were both on high durability's from what he could tell, no signs of cracking. He had been hunting rabbits as he traveled, so he had gathered a comfortable amount of food. He didn't have to worry about starving constantly, so that was a good thing.

But on the flip side, he still needed more food if he was to keep the current pace he was going at. And that meant using his decaying weapons, which meant he would need more food to get more, and so on and so forth. He was currently trapped in an endless cycle of hunting, then mining, then hunting, and continue.

Frankly he was sick of it

When he first arrived in this new place he was fascinated by every little thing. From the way the sun was just a giant square to how the day and night seemed to be so short.

But now, now all he was was bored. He had been in this desert for what felt like weeks, with the only slight interesting thing being finding the ruined temple and the strange glowing apple.

Speaking of the apple, it was truly a strange item. It glowed constantly, with no sign of stopping any time soon. It was still an apple, as far as Jaune could tell, and that meant it was still edible. If worse came to worse, at least he had some back up food. Still, the everglowing apple creeped him out.

Seriously, how long are we gonna sit here?

As long as we need to

Dammit this is boring, I wish we had our sweatshirt still. Then we could keep warm, but no! We ditched it!

It had a hole in it

Still! Why can't we make another one!

We don't have any- wait, that might actually work

Wait really? 

Yes, you can make leather using cactuses. All we need is a few cactuses and we can make a sweatshirt

Do we have a few cactuses?

No, but we can find one, we are in a desert after all

Jaune peered over the cliff he was currently inhabiting, as he looked down at the sandy plains he started to realize just how much of a task this would be. Normally getting a cactus, especially in a desert, would be easy. Just go in, get it, get out. But with the seemingly endless amount of mods that swarmed Jaune whenever he wasn't high up. This task had now turned into Get down, avoid mobs, don't get killed, get cactus, get back up.