Through the night

An explanation of Minecraft: I am going to attempt to make this a more "realistic Minecraft" as stupid as that sounds. So things can bleed, and Jaune can craft unothadox things that you can't craft in normal Minecraft.

When jaune walked into the sunset, ready to explore the new world he had just entered, he did not expect one thing.

To be hunted

Jaune had usually loved the night, the broken moon and stars in remnant had shined with a ethereal light that had entranced Jaune multiple times. And besides the lack of vision, the night was not much different from the day in a danger perspective. But here in this new world, things were a lot different.

————————

Jaune ran through the dense forest he had spawned in, as he glanced over his shoulder to make sure nothing was chasing him. He took this opportunity to eat some cooked pork chops he had gotten from some pigs that were tragically not living. As he finished the pork chop an arrow wizzed past him, he didn't have time to look back to see a undead skeleton welding a bow behind him.

Jaune sprinting came to a halt when he heard the moaning of zombies, he ducked behind a tree and pooked his head out to look ahead. In front was two zombies, shuffling through the dark forest and blocking his way.

We'll never get used to that being a normal thing

How the hell are we gonna get past them?

We could run?

There's no where to go, we've got a skeleton behind us and zombies in front. We have to fight them

Jaune jumped out from behind the tree and swung his sword at the first zombie, as the sword made contact the zombie recoiled and flashed red

The second zombie swung at Jaune, who dodged the swipe

Where do we aim?

Aim for the head

Duh

Jaune took his stone sword out and swung at the zombie, hitting it and causing it to recoil and flash red.

What? How the hell-

Aim for the head you idiot!

Jaune swung again, this time hitting the head of the zombie, lodging the sword deep in the undeads head. The zombie moaned again and disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving a bit of their flesh behind.

Gross

On your left!

Jaune barley blocks another punch by the second zombie.

They don't have weapons, why are we blocking?

You think getting punched by a zombie won't hurt?

Good point

Jaune swung slashed the zombie with his sword, leaving a deep gash in the zombies chest

That's, odd

It seems they still bleed, even in this cartoonish world

The large gash in the zombies chest didn't seem to slow him down, with it still advancing on Jaune. Jaune finished the zombie off with a quick stab in the head

That was, anti climatic

Behind us!

Jaune turned around to see the skeleton he had been running from aiming his bow at him. The skeleton let the arrow fly, which pierced jaunes side and ripped right through his hoodie.