Chapter 10

"Heyo down there." Schlatt said leaning over a bit to look down to me, "Hey." i said as he layed down beside me. I looked over to him, Wilburs beanie almost falling off my head. I imagined Wilbur beside me, it was trippy. And sad, me and Will used to stargaze together like after the wars, just the two of us +Tommy sometimes because otherwise he'd just be a bother and hold a grudge.

"Hello?? I said i'm sorry we got off to a bad start." Schlatt said and i giggled, "Sorry i guess i'm just tired." i rubbed my eyes a bit. "You know what i do when i'm tired?" Schlatt said sitting up, i shook my head sitting up with him.

Almost like magic he pulled Alcohol out of his pocket. "You ever drank before?" he asked before taking a quick sip straight from the bottle then offering it to me, "I'd say once or twice." i said taking a slow sip of it. "It's actually been a bit since i've drank." i said giggling a bit and handing him back the bottle he chuckled.

After a few conversations the bottle was empty and we rushed inside before we said anything we'd regret. I waved goodbye to Schlatts laughing and went up to my room.

I went into the first room on the left, and seen a unmasked and ready to sleep Dream. "Woah." i said leaning left, then right, left then right and finally hitting the door softly then leaning on it.

Dream just sat in shock almost immediately noticing i was drunk, he sighed and quickly put on his mask. "No, no." i said trying to lift his mask as he came closer, "You're prettier without the mask." i said as he pulled me away and off the door. He closed the door and sat me on the bed, tapping his foot to no rhythm he thought of what to do.

I layed down and got underneath the covers of his bed, it was comfier than my own. I took off Wilburs beanie and i hugged it, closing my eyes.

_________________________________

She finally fell asleep, i pulled my mask atop my head and tried to figure out what i'm supposed to do. After a lot of stressing i just took of my mask and went to bed facing toward a wall.

I could barley sleep until she wrapped her hand around mine, it was unexpected but it was nice.

She squeezed my hand till' i fell asleep.